What do you hold your makeup in at home?

Alright, this is my makeup case, which was taken by my cheap and dirty Razr phone:

make.jpg

my washroom is my overflow for all things beauty, it all over my closet and my armoire/chest...i have seen people online with pictures with stackable clear drawers, they look like they could be rubbermaid or something of that sort.

1. I use a train case for eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, bronzer...basically "color". (The photo is a little old so somethings have been tossed while other items have been added.)
2. Stanley Toolbox from Home Depot for foundations, primers, pressed & loose powder..."the base".
3. Makeup case for lip glosses. I've since changed to a clear, larger case from Target for my glosses because I've added more to the collection.
4. Chisel Roll from Lee Valley tools for my brushes & tools
5. Daily (and travel) makeup bag from Sephora

and I also use a small pouch that I can transfer between handbags.

Wow, you are so organized. You have just inspired me - I am going to buy makeup cases tonight!

I use one of those old hard green Caboodles and then two Benefit soft make up bags. I am going to have to upgrade soon though because all three cases are nearly stuffed full.

I'm using a bamboo utensil case I bought from Crate & Barrel (Don't laugh). It's big enough to hold my cosmetics and lotions and it looks quite handsome in my bathroom.