what do you guys think about BBag Papier?

Hi I did get my black paperbag A4 for a week or 2 ago.
And i really love it. Yes it looks stiff but is so soft. It s an open top bag, so i can trow everything in it, and it s easy to find everything. It is a tiny bit smaller than the work size but also higher. The small straps work good for me, U can put then in 3 different lenghts so it s also easy to wear over the shoulder if U like that. I prefer to use it as a handbag.
I am busy right now with al the X-mas shopping, diner andso.
But if i have time i wil make some comparisations pictures with my black work. I think it is a classic bag and before i bought it, it did take a little while to love the minimalistic hardware. But it s great, i wil never let it go.
I did buy it from an extra bonus of my work because i was there for 25 years. So it s a keeper.
Love and Hugs and Merry X-mas everybody.
FX:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

i was never a big fan of the papier until the metallic leather ones came out...now i have the milkyway metallic papier and i'm in love! the leather is amazing and the bag is very comfortable to carry!!

ITA! When I saw the metallic papier in the larger size I loved it! I'm not usually a fan of totes but this one really does tempt me :biggrin:

As promissed.
I love them both.
Hugs FX

Attachments

• PC240030.JPG
    PC240030.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 236
  • PC240032.JPG
    PC240032.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 220
  • PC240034.JPG
    PC240034.JPG