What do you carry to class?

I sat next to this girl in Chem who was obessed with making sure everyone knew her LVs were real-- anytime she brought one to school she'd also bring along the certificate of authenticity and the receipt from the boutique.. kinda overkill if you ask me!

LMAO! That is insane! I can just imagine her whipping them out within a bat of an eye when someone asks about them! lol. That is too funny.

It's a huge competition at my school. Everybody trying to outdo everybody else, I've never actually looked to see if anything was real though. I sat next to this girl in Chem who was obessed with making sure everyone knew her LVs were real-- anytime she brought one to school she'd also bring along the certificate of authenticity and the receipt from the boutique.. kinda overkill if you ask me!

That is NUTS! And I'm having fun reading these responses. I wonder if I do carry my bag to show off...I guess I like looking fashionable. No one knows Chloe at my school though it seems like. I have seen one MJ Hudson. That actually looked a little awkward but only because the girl's laptop was sticking out of the bag around 4 inches.

I carry my lv speedy or one of my balenciaga cities....and my big natural and yellow colored canvas HUGE tote (got it for $1!). In my opinion i dont think it matters what bag you carry...as long as its not a fake. I go to school in Manhattan and there are sooooo many fakes it makes me sick. Really sick.

i usually carry designer bags but not to show off or anything just because that's what i buy. i don't think it's a big deal here because everyone carries designer bags. i see a lot of Real Lv, Gucci, Fendi, balenciaga and a LOT of prada bags espcially nylon prada bags. i never really thought about it until now but i think the weird thing at my uni would be carrying a non-desiner bag!!
i often carry balenciaga or Marni tote, sometimes Mulberry other times a kenzo tote.

I usually either carry my Spy (it's big and can fit a notebook) or a backpack that fits my laptop. I go to business school, and almost everyone seem to be carrying Gucci or LV here.