What do ya'll think about this hair color?

I think part of it also depends on your geography and what's trendy where you are. Just yesterday I had my hair colored very dark, nearly black, with a large asymmetrical platinum piece on one side, with some silver chunks mixed into the platinum. I live in Seattle, where anything goes, and was pleasantly surprised that everyone at work loved it and felt the wild hair suited me more than the conservative hair I've worn for the past few years :smile: I was told it makes me look much younger too (I'm 33). If I can pull off "cruella de ville" (or like my DH said, "Wow, you look like Rogue from X-Men...it's HOT") then anyone can rock any look if it suits their personality and lifestyle.

And for what it's worth, I've always felt the point of coloring your hair was to do stuff not usually found in nature, lol, so again, it's a perspective thing (that's why I do it, anyway, I know it's different for everyone and many people aspire for colored hair to look natural, but that's not always the goal.)

In a couple months I plan to turn the platinum section into magenta or fuchsia. Or maybe purple. Why not?