What do ya'll think about this hair color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like it. It looks like tri-lites were done.

2. I like it!

3. I am personally not a fan of hair like that.

4. I don't like hair like that either.

5. OK 50/50... thanks for the opinons :smile:

6. Nope, don't care for it at all.

7. It's okay. I'm not crazy about the platinum blonde and dark dark brown combo.

8. I feel like it is a bit dated...

9. I am not crazy about it either. I also think it depends on your age. The girl in the picture can pull it off but I am not sure if a woman who was in her 40's would be able to pull it off as well...to me it would feel like she is trying too hard.

10. I like it!

11. I love it! I am 34, a mom, and am getting ready to do some fun, edgy funky color with my hair (short shaggy Emo-type bob, very dark all over color with platinum peekaboo highlights sticking out). Your personality dictates what you can pull off, not your age IMO. I once used a tattoo artist who was in her 60's, a grandmother, and she had her hair a lovely shade of violet and totally worked the look. So I say if you like it, and it suits you, then go for it! If your outside matches your inside, then it will work. If it doesn't, it will show.

12. I don't care for it... the color looks to choppy/fake.

13. It looks quite unnatural IPHO . . . like she couldn't decide which colour she wanted

14. ^^ I agree - I think it's dated and very unnatural.....