What do we (you) think of the Step???

hmmmm.... here's my take: on the left side, it looks like there's a tassel tied like a bow. visible on the right side under the handles, it looks like there's some sort of flap on the backside covering a section of the bag - maybe to hold file folders? if we couldn't see this flap from the front, and the bag wasn't so stuffed, i'd like it much more. for now, it's got the violet color going for it, and i like it a little.

can't bal make more bags with handles that fit over the shoulder? pretty please??

I'm not feeling it. It looks bottom-heavy and unbalanced. ITA with Andreax716 it looks like a pregnant purse!:P

But the violet??!! <<<swoon>>> Loves it!:love:

You know what ... when I just went to save a copy of the picture, the title was "Violet Brief". Are we sure that this isn't just a different version of the Brief ... after all, Balenciaga does like to change-up the styles a little bit (e.g., Geant Hardware!).

That was my fault:yes: That was what I named the file before I noticed it wasn't a Brief and had a different style number! At first glance, it looked like a Brief to me.

i like it- it's kind of a doctor's bag or even a smooshy bowling bag. I like the taps on the bottom too, make it more stable and structural. I think it would be really cool in a weird color like violet or jaune... keep it handheld and low.