What do u think of DENIM?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
i am getting this bag in black caviar .....but what do u think of the denim version?Its 1995.00.....im thinking it may be a fun summer bag....need your opinions!

Attachments

• denim messenger.jpg
    denim messenger.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 428
i actually like this denim. and in this style but to me personally that's still a lot for that bag... but if you can swing it i say go for it!!! i know i am all over the denim quilted sneakers from this season. good luck!

^Me too! I really like the denim version of this bag. I have way too many black Chanel bags and just can't do another (although the black caviar is nice). I was thinking of getting this one to use as an everyday bag that I can throw around and not worry about. I had a denim bag years ago and loved it so much - used it to pieces. I also don't wear jeans much at all so it wouldn't ever be overkill for me.

I think I am going to get this one! Yahoo! :happydance:

I saw this...I think it would be great...and I don't think that just b/c you wear jeans it will be overkill if you use it...It wouldn't work for me b/c I dress up everyday..but I would DEF use it on the weekends when I dressed down...are you getting it?!??!!!!!

I saw those pics last night form Damian and thought immediately "what a great bag!".

Here it is next to a jumbo:

Attachments

• jumbo  denim messenger.jpg
    jumbo denim messenger.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 290