What do u think of DENIM?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
i am getting this bag in black caviar .....but what do u think of the denim version?Its 1995.00.....im thinking it may be a fun summer bag....need your opinions!

Attachments

pls5

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
i actually like this denim. and in this style but to me personally that's still a lot for that bag... but if you can swing it i say go for it!!! i know i am all over the denim quilted sneakers from this season. good luck!

Dec 6, 2005
I love it, love the dark wash. Would be a great spring summer bag, it'd look so great with white, khaki etc. Price is appropriate too I think

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I really like the bag in denim. I think it would be a great everyday bag! I prefer this to caviar. This might just be next on my list

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
^Me too! I really like the denim version of this bag. I have way too many black Chanel bags and just can't do another (although the black caviar is nice). I was thinking of getting this one to use as an everyday bag that I can throw around and not worry about. I had a denim bag years ago and loved it so much - used it to pieces. I also don't wear jeans much at all so it wouldn't ever be overkill for me.

I think I am going to get this one! Yahoo! :happydance:

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
I saw this...I think it would be great...and I don't think that just b/c you wear jeans it will be overkill if you use it...It wouldn't work for me b/c I dress up everyday..but I would DEF use it on the weekends when I dressed down...are you getting it?!??!!!!!

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
I saw a red denim in classic style last week and I think it looks very pretty. It really depends on how you dress with the purse.