What did you buy with your AUGUST PCE???

That would be fun! I am just about to head out there to pick up my bag.

Here is something to do tonight, there is an Oktoberfest at the Olmsted Falls German Club on Columbia Rd. I will definitely be there, you girls should try to make it. If you see someone with the Patent blue flap, it will be me!

I got a pce card in the mail today after posting this. I just read it and it excludes Hamptons, Hamptons vintage, Legacy and Zoe. Does that mean you can't get any of the legacy, or just the new legacy items?

Sorry to not answer you sooner! My DH was yelling at me when we got home last night to get off the computer and come to bed. I can't help I'm addicted to tPF!

I'm not sure of the exclusion, I was kinda obsessed with my Bleecker. Usually it is the Brand New items they exclude. Like last month it was my Bleecker, this month the Hamptons. I would think the older Legacy items are fair game.

I know it doesn't start for a few days, but I called my store and they only had 2 of the bag I wanted left. I went in and they did a pre-sale for me. So tomorrow morning they will ring it up for me and I can pick it up after 11!! I am so excited, my first boutique purchase!! :yahoo:

p.s How do you guys get your pics in the box without doing an attachment?

pic is of course from Coach, real ones to follow tomorrow!!!

Lucky you. I called to see if my store had the wallet below in stock & of course they only have the display so they will have to order it for me. I also had them check on the Bleeker tote I wanted and they have a few but said I cannot come in until Sat. to purchase cause my card says the 16th. Do some say the 15th? Cause that's the impression I was getting cause she asked if the date was the 15th or 16th on my card.:confused1:

I 'hope' to be getting these: (which will prob have to be ordered)
12378_b4ma_a0_front

41056_b4e3_a0_front

Lucky you. I called to see if my store had the wallet below in stock & of course they only have the display so they will have to order it for me. I also had them check on the Bleeker tote I wanted and they have a few but said I cannot come in until Sat. to purchase cause my card says the 16th. Do some say the 15th? Cause that's the impression I was getting cause she asked if the date was the 15th or 16th on my card.:confused1:

Mine said the 16, but when I called I asked them to hold the bag. They said they couldn't do that, but they could sell it pre-sale. So I had to go up there, they filled out a form for me, and billed it today.