What did you buy in the Jan 09 3-day SALE?

I have restrained so far... but I really want a take me away overnighter... there are 2 left -- a petrol and a plum crash. I have the take me away weekender already in kiwi , so neither color would really match it...
So I'm still debating...
I did buy a cobalt protect me yesterday (not in the sale) ...

Hello, it's a BE virgin here! Although I am proud to say I did post about BE bags on TPF soon after I first joined the forum having been introduced to them at a very small London fashion show. I remember the reaction was a bit muted to that thread, so it is amazing to see how the BE love has grown over the last two years. Anyway, to the matter of the sale - I went for a Plum Crash TME midi - excited and ever so slightly apprehensive as both colour and style are a bit of a departure from my usual choices . . .will let you know what I think when the new addition arrives . . .

Hello, it's a BE virgin here! Although I am proud to say I did post about BE bags on TPF soon after I first joined the forum having been introduced to them at a very small London fashion show. I remember the reaction was a bit muted to that thread, so it is amazing to see how the BE love has grown over the last two years. Anyway, to the matter of the sale - I went for a Plum Crash TME midi - excited and ever so slightly apprehensive as both colour and style are a bit of a departure from my usual choices . . .will let you know what I think when the new addition arrives . . .

I bet you will love it. The TME is one of my favorites. Let us know and congrats!

i really wanted a fuschia or hot pink or even a silver smaller bag, as I now have 4 larger sized BEs....BUT I went for a fushia HM and a black TMA! would have been very happy in a WTM smaller version in several colors. I also wanted a Petrol med/larger sized bag--there is one on ebay if anyone likes the style listed; prob from one of you! Very pretty, not new but if one is not too picky, it could be a fun bag.
does anyone have either of these that I got?
my other bags include a glossy red LM midi and a matte grey LM and a black w/ black python (forget the style) and a black glossy HM which is TDF!!
I hope some new bag styles are on the horizon as well....

I would love to see the black with black python. It sounds gorgeous.
I was very restrained. I still have to pay for my grey matte Love Me Midi and am waiting to see some of the spring colors.

I'm with Suzzeee.....too many sales lately, but now more money for a bespoke bag!

I'm being good- think I'm going to hold out for a bespoke in one of the new colors - I've been hitting too many sales lately and this sale came after a lot of other designers had sales plus I have a few bags that need to go to new homes but no time to take care of that -maybe this weekend and then I can order a new BE. Still a nice selection on the website so I think a few of us are being good!!!

I'm pretty satisfied with my collection of BEs right now so I'm restraining myself. I'm also tapped out from the other designers' sales over the holidays. I am looking forward to seeing all of the new bags in the BE spring collection.

yes me too! Sat out the sale so will have more money for a bespoke bag in one of the spring colours. Looking forward to either a turquoise or cobalt blue hold me!! Just waiting to see swatches before ordering.....

Congrats to all of you who bagged something you wanted!:tup:

I placed an order for a TME midi in wine - my first TME - I hope I love the style. I was originally thinking dark grey glossy, but then I saw the comparison pics of the RM Nikki with the Love Me Wine, and the modelling pix of the TME midi in wine which totally swayed me.

I also got the PM in dark purple.