What did you buy earlier this year that you're saving for fall/winter? Post pics...

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
I was wondering how many of us have things that we purchased earlier this year that we're 'saving' for fall/winter. I thought it would be fun to see what we've accumulated since some of the items might have been out of circulation for a while.

What are you 'saving'??? Let's post some pictures.

Here's my goodies that I can't wait to break out.

I purchased this Rust Ergo tote in the springtime and have fondly looked at her each day (an occasionally stopped to smell the lovely leather) , but have been saving her for fall.

I also found both the zebra and cheetah cashmere mufflers which were at the very top of my wishlist.

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008

Gigi is tucked away waiting for the snow to fall (usually mid-November), at which time my leather bags will be forced into hibernation until better weather. I'm on the hunt for a scarf to decorate her...

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
I have a few, not all Coach though.

Black Leather Gigi
Goldenbleu amethyst patent rebecca
LAMB Cheetah Mandeville
Zebra ponytail scarf (I just can't bear the thought of it becoming a sweat band in this weather)

Attachments

Dec 4, 2006
Arizona
Black Pleated Ergo Satchel and most recently, the Crimson Zoe Top Handle. I've been saving them for Fall, but also for my much cooler non-maternity clothes:P

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I bought some shearling turnlock gloves that perfectly match my Ugg boots, but that's about it. It's only because it's too warm to wear them because I seriously have NO control...it's usually just a day or two before I remove the tag and use the item!! I just ripped off my patent Peyton tag, and even carried that today (after just getting it yesterday!). The only thing I have right now that I have not used yet is the Legacy satchel (and matching mini skinny) and teal Gigi I got at an outlet a few weeks ago. I really just have not gotten around to it, though...those tags are coming off in the next couple of days!! I admire those that can purchase with the upcoming season in mind and actually hold off on using it!!

The tall one

Need More Bal and LV
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
MD
yummy i love chocolate!

Gigi is tucked away waiting for the snow to fall (usually mid-November), at which time my leather bags will be forced into hibernation until better weather. I'm on the hunt for a scarf to decorate her...

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
I am saving my black belted ergo hobo for winter. I haven't carried it yet. Bring on the cold weather. Sorry the pic is so big.

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I love that Choc. siggy Gigi .....Wowza!!!
I'm waiting to use my Choc. Siggy Carly that I bought in July and my legacy stripe tote that I bought last week.
Thanks! I adore the chocolate sig bags! I have the medium chocolate sig Carly too and used her all through last winter and also for the past few weeks due to rain. It's a great bag for fall/winter! Mine has been totally soaked/snowed on several occasions and she still looks perfect. I'm hoping Gigi will hold up as well!

Love that ruby patent gallery tote!

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
Just have to say I love the cats in your pic. My cat is the same way when I get a new bag out. She thinks it's hers. LOL