What did you buy earlier this year that you're saving for fall/winter? Post pics...

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I was wondering how many of us have things that we purchased earlier this year that we're 'saving' for fall/winter. I thought it would be fun to see what we've accumulated since some of the items might have been out of circulation for a while.

What are you 'saving'??? Let's post some pictures.

Here's my goodies that I can't wait to break out.

I purchased this Rust Ergo tote in the springtime and have fondly looked at her each day (an occasionally stopped to smell the lovely leather) , but have been saving her for fall.

I also found both the zebra and cheetah cashmere mufflers which were at the very top of my wishlist.

IMG_0155-1.jpg
IMG_0157-1.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg

coach005.jpg

Gigi is tucked away waiting for the snow to fall (usually mid-November), at which time my leather bags will be forced into hibernation until better weather. I'm on the hunt for a scarf to decorate her...

I have a few, not all Coach though.

Black Leather Gigi
Goldenbleu amethyst patent rebecca
LAMB Cheetah Mandeville
Zebra ponytail scarf (I just can't bear the thought of it becoming a sweat band in this weather)

Attachments

• S3010076.JPG
    S3010076.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 41
  • S3010082.JPG
    S3010082.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 137
  • S3010096.JPG
    S3010096.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 40
  • S3010072.JPG
    S3010072.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 28
I bought some shearling turnlock gloves that perfectly match my Ugg boots, but that's about it. It's only because it's too warm to wear them because I seriously have NO control...it's usually just a day or two before I remove the tag and use the item!! I just ripped off my patent Peyton tag, and even carried that today (after just getting it yesterday!). The only thing I have right now that I have not used yet is the Legacy satchel (and matching mini skinny) and teal Gigi I got at an outlet a few weeks ago. I really just have not gotten around to it, though...those tags are coming off in the next couple of days!! I admire those that can purchase with the upcoming season in mind and actually hold off on using it!!

I love that Choc. siggy Gigi .....Wowza!!!

I'm waiting to use my Choc. Siggy Carly that I bought in July and my legacy stripe tote that I bought last week.

Attachments

• legacystripetote_12421.jpg
    legacystripetote_12421.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 22
  • ChocolateSignCarlyBag.jpg
    ChocolateSignCarlyBag.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 31
Here are my "waiting for fall/winter" bags so far:

Chocolate Chelsea satchel
Ruby patent gallery tote
Walnut Gigi

Attachments

• chocolate chelsea satche 005.jpg
    chocolate chelsea satche 005.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 32
  • ruby gallery tote.jpg
    ruby gallery tote.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 50
  • walnut gigi.jpg
    walnut gigi.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 45
I love that Choc. siggy Gigi .....Wowza!!!
I'm waiting to use my Choc. Siggy Carly that I bought in July and my legacy stripe tote that I bought last week.

Thanks! I adore the chocolate sig bags! I have the medium chocolate sig Carly too and used her all through last winter and also for the past few weeks due to rain. It's a great bag for fall/winter! Mine has been totally soaked/snowed on several occasions and she still looks perfect. I'm hoping Gigi will hold up as well!

Love that ruby patent gallery tote!