what did she do to her face?

You want to do just a bit. By just a bit, I define that as your parents don’t realize anything’s been done but you look great :smile:
Totally agree. Just a smidge is just enough imo. I got a lip flip on top of my normal Botox (I go very minimal) and my mom just kept staring at my lips the next time I saw her. Lol. I knew she could tell! May skip the lip flip next time :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 880
here's another actress appearing on the same show - Vivica A Fox. Not as distorted as Kristin but her face looks terribly puffy - nothing like it used to look. Fillers? Why would a WOC need to do this?

Totally agree. Just a smidge is just enough imo. I got a lip flip on top of my normal Botox (I go very minimal) and my mom just kept staring at my lips the next time I saw her. Lol. I knew she could tell! May skip the lip flip next time :lol:
I had a lip flip on top of my normal minimal botox and my daughter (who doesn't know I have this, nor does my spouse for that matter) randomly told me my lips looked good.

What do you think Ashley Judd did to her face? Is it cosmetic procedures or ? Her face seems so swollen.

View attachment 5992534
It looks as though she's had quite a bit done on her face.....the puckering at the corners of the mouth are a giveaway, for example. She looks plastic. I don't know her at all. but I'd also suggest her hair is possibly dyed?

Just be grateful to age naturally, many millions don't get the chance.

It looks as though she's had quite a bit done on her face.....the puckering at the corners of the mouth are a giveaway, for example. She looks plastic. I don't know her at all. but I'd also suggest her hair is possibly dyed?

she's been through a lot...weinstein stuff, death of her mother by suicide, divorce....I'll give her some grace

Last edited:

Botox is a given but I couldn't figure out if it was too much filler or PS?

looks like good old gravity, she always had cute round cheeks, aging just brings that down South. She does not look overdone at all. That is a pic after a panel on suicide prevention, she was probably crying, which would account for the puffiness.