What Damier tote-style bag do you like best?

i would have to say chelsea above the saleya. the handles on the saleya just aren't that comfortable to me. they are rolled and the drop isn't very long. the chelsea straps are much longer and easier to wear.

I have the Saleya PM as well as the Chelsea. I've already posted how much I love my Chelsea and how I think it's the perfect tote! I love my Saleya PM as well, but as a handbag: the PM size is definitely not a tote, and definitely not a shoulder bag. It cannot be comfortably worn on the shoulder for any length of time, at least in my experience. The MM and GM models are for that type of use, not the PM. I CAN wear it on my shoulder, but it would get uncomfortable after a while, since it would be sort of jammed up under my arm, and it would fall off my shoulder very easily. I would only wear it that way for a few minutes at a time, if for example I needed both hands free to carry something. Just my personal observations. It's always best to go to the store if at all possible and try them on yourself! Good luck with your decision. They are both great bags!

Another vote for the Saleya. It looks great and the SA modelled it for me, - she said it was her favourite style. I didn't try it on because I was looking for something different at the time.