• Japan, Korea

• Europe

• South East Asian Countries

• Australia, New Zealand

• Africa

• Middle East

• Others- specify below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was born in Derbyshire, England; but have since lived in Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Leicester and now reside in beautiful Cornwall.
I am definitely English although look rather swedish?

I love Lanzarote!! And oh boy, how much I miss it. You speak Spanish, I assume?

I was born in Panama, Central America. Six years ago, I married and a guy from Jax, Florida and now live in Orlando, Florida. I miss home and go there often.:yahoo:

Banana = yellow on the outside... = asians are sometimes refered to as having yellow skin... White on the inside = very european :shame: = Banana.

my sisters were called "coconuts" for being "brown on the outside and white on the inside" (hope that doesn't offend anybody, either) when they were in school during the 80's:yes:

I was Born in Toronto Canada.

I am a Canadian and US citizen.

My ethnic backround is mainly swedish, danish, icelandic, finnish, french/french canadian, with a bit of czech, russian, and german (literally EVERY member from my founding family members is from a different part of the world.) Even today my family is always on the move. Moving around and spreading our weird @$$ blend.

I currently reside in Minneapolis MN. Have lived in Toronto, Minnesota, Hawaii, Tokyo Japan, Atlanta Georgia, Brooklyn NYC and Seattle Washington.

born and raised in Italy..nothing exciting, except maybe for the fact that in this part of italy we have Etruscan roots.

Oh sweet Babi :heart: ITALY IS exciting - I LOVE this country and the wonderful people there:love:, I also LOVE the italian food at most :drool::tup: not to speak of the fabulous italian-fashion (I love them all: D&G, Gucci, Prada aso aso)!! And I'm so sad that the italian football-crew are out of the EM now :crybaby:

Thank you my dear firstclass!:heart:

Yes, food and wine are..not bad!
About the football, we're just very happy for the fact that Marcello Lippi will be again the coach of the team, so the bad matches we played are totally forgotten!:wlae: (oh well...men are still depressed, but you know, time will help:lol:)

I was in St.Gallen last year..or maybe in january, I don't remeber, on a job trip. I love the peaceful landscapes of Switzerland:yes: and the CHOCOLATE!

Born, raised, and currently living in the South. Escaping to NYC in t-minus 7 weeks!:yahoo: My dad's side is solid Irish, my mom is 1/2 Danish 1/2 Mutt:P, but I look very Danish/Irish..i.e. fair skin, strawberry blonde hair..but I do tan!!:supacool:

I have to chime in with "I" firstclass1:yes:

Oh sweet Babi :heart: ITALY IS exciting - I LOVE this country and the wonderful people there:love:, I also LOVE the italian food at most :drool::tup: not to speak of the fabulous italian-fashion (I love them all: D&G, Gucci, Prada aso aso)!! And I'm so sad that the italian football-crew are out of the EM now :crybaby: