What cosmetic bag do you use?

I haven't found one for myself yet - so great thread!!!
My mother has one from Chanel - it is flat so it doesn't take up too much space. Before that one she had one from Prada - Tessuto range - which she liked but she wanted something different now.
My brother got for his wife one from LV - sorry LV fans, don't know style name, it is the one with all the squares.....:shame::rolleyes::s

Oh I forgot - for my room I have one from Benefit - I like the nostalgic style.

I have 2 balenciaga makeup clutches that hold all my little things and keep everything organized. I also just purchased ad bal toilet case. It's cute, but I like the shape and size of the makeup clutch better.

I have a Black Dior bag (gift with purchase). I am also using an expandable Bare Escentuals Peacock bag. I always drag make-up on the run.

On my vanity in my bathroom I have a Lori Greiner make-up organizer that I have filled with make-up. Inside my vanity drawers, I have these little plastic baskets from Dollar Store and they fit in there perfectly. I also have make-up in them.

In my everyday handbag I carry a small black nylon MAC bag. At home I use a cute GAP makeup bag. I also have a huge one I use for traveling I got at Victoria Secret last year. I have been eyeing one from the Coach outlet too.