What colour???

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Hi !!!

I am about to buy 3 bags from gerard darel:biggrin: (charlotte) in france but i am not sure in which colour to get them.

I even don't know what colours exist.
Can anyone help me with that?

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!:love:

Ohh I love those bags, but I'm not sure about the colors! Let's see who knows. And please please please show us pics of them!! I have been wanting one of these bags for a while and would love to see one that someone buys!

darelgirl said:
Hi !!!

I am about to buy 3 bags from gerard darel:biggrin: (charlotte) in france but i am not sure in which colour to get them.

I even don't know what colours exist.
Can anyone help me with that?

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!:love:

Unfortunately, french ebay is the only place that has any decent photos (except for the pics of my black, which I've posted here before)

But here's some new styles and colors I thought were interesting. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 8e_1_b.jpg
    8e_1_b.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 76
  • eb_1_sbl.jpg
    eb_1_sbl.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 91_1_b.jpg
    91_1_b.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 53
  • 7d_1_b.jpg
    7d_1_b.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 05_2.jpg
    05_2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 82
Thank you!!!

Yes, these bags are gorgeus!!!!!!
I searches a bit in the intenet an i found a number of pics in different colours!!!

I saved them on my pc but I don't know how to post them!!! :sad:

Megs said:
Ohh I love those bags, but I'm not sure about the colors! Let's see who knows. And please please please show us pics of them!! I have been wanting one of these bags for a while and would love to see one that someone buys!

Me tooo!! :love: I would love to get one these bags but haven't got any luck to find it in US. Please send us pictures. That would be great!.

Thank you!

I hope that you can see the pics now!!!

I am thinking about getting a black, white and a pink one!!!!
What do you think???

How do you like the plum coloured bag???

Attachments

• Plum.jpg
    Plum.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture%20006.jpg
    Picture%20006.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Gerard%20Darel%20Pics%20005.jpg
    Gerard%20Darel%20Pics%20005.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Gerard%20Darel.jpg
    Gerard%20Darel.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Silver.jpg
    Silver.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 69
i know that there is even a tourquoise one!
and i know that there are going to be embroidered bags for summer, so if you go to their store you might have mmore information!
i already have the black one, and i am going to buy the white one.
i was thinking of buying the brown one with pockets too :love:

darelgirl said:
Thank you!

I hope that you can see the pics now!!!

I am thinking about getting a black, white and a pink one!!!!
What do you think???

How do you like the plum coloured bag???

Are all these bags the same size? I like the way it fits on the shoulder in the one pic...I thought they were only satchel carrying type bags.

Wow, love that pink and the white! The pics don't do it justice. These are great bags. The leather is really nice, and the bag feels good on your arm. I had my black one out last week and really enjoyed carrying it. I gotta call Balissimo and see what's going on with the new colors.