What color for 2nd Veneta.....?

I'd go for the limo color just so it looks different from your black one.

i agree.

and thanks for posting this thread up. i'm getting a black Campana large soon and i've already started dreaming up about my 2nd BV too...it would be the Sloane in either Limo or Poudre now that i've read this thread on 2nd BV color suggestions. ;)

i agree.

and thanks for posting this thread up. i'm getting a black Campana large soon and i've already started dreaming up about my 2nd BV too...it would be the Sloane in either Limo or Poudre now that i've read this thread on 2nd BV color suggestions. ;)

^^I'm thinking about an ebano Campana for my next BV now.

all I can say is LIMO all the way!!!! I hadn't planned on buying my LIMO sloane the day that I did. I literally was shaking with excitement as I was paying for my bag. The color was absolutely stunning. It was TDF! I knew it had to be mine.

and just to prove my point. I decided to hijack this thread and post pictures of my sloane in limo....i had such a hard time taking a picture - the bag kept on slumping flat cuz it was sooo soft....:P

Attachments

• DSC09541.jpg
    DSC09541.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC09543.jpg
    DSC09543.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 48
and just to prove my point. I decided to hijack this thread and post pictures of my sloane in limo....i had such a hard time taking a picture - the bag kept on slumping flat cuz it was sooo soft....:P

The Limo Sloane never fails to distract me each time I see it, there’s just something about the combination of the slouch and the colour. It looks even better in person and in action, definitely one of those bags that make heads turn. So so tempted, but too bad I already have the Limo Veneta.

The pictures of BVs in Limo are killing me too! I just saw Limo IRL this weekend and LOVED it - I had hoped to see the Veneta or Sloane but the bags I saw had the antiqued gold hardware and it accented the Limo so beautifully :drool: So for me I might try to save for Limo in one of those other styles, but if I could I would have several in that color :yes: