What color Chloe is Jenny M. carrying?

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Not sure what color this Pocket Satchel is but I love it! Cream possibly? Anyone? :love:

jenny_mccarthy_chloe_paddington_satchel.jpg

I'm agreeing with chloe-babe - it is taupe :yes:

I have this colour in satchel style and it's really nice shade that goes with everything. On sunny days it looks just like Jenny's, on cloudier days it looks more like wet sand colour... it looks very different depending on the lightning, it's a bit chameleontic colour :P

I'm agreeing with chloe-babe - it is taupe :yes:

I have this colour in satchel style and it's really nice shade that goes with everything. On sunny days it looks just like Jenny's, on cloudier days it looks more like wet sand colour... it looks very different depending on the lightning, it's a bit chameleontic colour :P

Like that - 'chameleontic colour'...:roflmfao:

I think it's taupe too - although lighting in pictures can be very deceptive, it doesn't look quite deep enough to be tan, IMO.:yes:

bags for me, that satchel comes in many various colors... tan is way different than taupe.

I thought it was the sunflower color actually. The sunflower in that style is sooo pretty IRL. It looked a little yellow in the picture

bags for me, that satchel comes in many various colors... tan is way different than taupe.

I thought it was the sunflower color actually. The sunflower in that style is sooo pretty IRL. It looked a little yellow in the picture

^ I thought of Jaune, originally, but after studying it, i'm still sure it's Taupe.
lol:nuts: