What chanel bags are there for not a drop over $1700 with tax?

1. I'm still looking for a black everday chanel bag. casual enough to wear everday but dressy enough to wear out to dinner. I can't spend over $1,700 can anyone recommend something? if anyone has photo's please post:yes:

2. Maybe a petit shopping tote if you don't carry around too much.

3. Check out the reference photos of the large black/black cambon tote, I think it's pretty versatile, I like a big everyday bag though!

4. I have a lot of totes. I was hoping to get a bowling bag, one of my classmates has a black caviar quilted bowling bag, she said she paid 1200 for it, I was hoping there was a bigger one then hers. cause its only 9 inches.

5. I'm not a fan of totes if you're looking for something that can go into evening... I never carry a tote out for dinner. I'd probably lean towards a classic flap in caviar - it's $1595 US, so will come in at around $1700 with taxes.

There are tons of pics in the subforums at the top of the page.

6. The Jumbo flap is $1695. You can save sales tax by doing a charge-send via phone from an out of state store. Just tell them you want to send the bag as a gift to yourself. A nice s/a will gladly comply. You can't do this by walking into a local store and purchasing in person, unless you have the bag sent out of state.

7. do you have a picture of the jumbo flap?

8. oh wait is that it on your icon on the left?

9. No, those are bags from the Luxury line.

Here's a pic of my dark brown Jumbo Flap. It's super comfy and holds a lot. I'm 5'2" to give you an idea of proportion.

JumboFlapSit.JPG JumboFlapShoulder2.jpg
  10. beautiful!

11. Heres my Jumbo Caviar in blk/slvr hardware .

Picture019.jpg Picture016.jpg
  12. The jumbo caviar flap is absolutely the best everyday bag. It's sturdy and holds alot.

13. classic flaps are good!
    and caviar is cheaper than lambksin :smile:

I recommend you go into the store - try on the bags and you will see which one your heart desires

14. Thanks for the posts!

15. that is a great bag!!
    (OT, Roey is that a rag doll cat in the background?? My oliver is a ragdoll and looks a lot like that one!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice