What chanel bags are there for not a drop over $1700 with tax?

OoChi gUCci

Sep 5, 2006
I'm still looking for a black everday chanel bag. casual enough to wear everday but dressy enough to wear out to dinner. I can't spend over $1,700 can anyone recommend something? if anyone has photo's please post:yes:

I have a lot of totes. I was hoping to get a bowling bag, one of my classmates has a black caviar quilted bowling bag, she said she paid 1200 for it, I was hoping there was a bigger one then hers. cause its only 9 inches.

I'm not a fan of totes if you're looking for something that can go into evening... I never carry a tote out for dinner. I'd probably lean towards a classic flap in caviar - it's $1595 US, so will come in at around $1700 with taxes.

There are tons of pics in the subforums at the top of the page.

The Jumbo flap is $1695. You can save sales tax by doing a charge-send via phone from an out of state store. Just tell them you want to send the bag as a gift to yourself. A nice s/a will gladly comply. You can't do this by walking into a local store and purchasing in person, unless you have the bag sent out of state.

No, those are bags from the Luxury line.

Here's a pic of my dark brown Jumbo Flap. It's super comfy and holds a lot. I'm 5'2" to give you an idea of proportion.

Attachments

• JumboFlapSit.JPG
    JumboFlapSit.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 79
  • JumboFlapShoulder2.jpg
    JumboFlapShoulder2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 120
No, those are bags from the Luxury line.

Here's a pic of my dark brown Jumbo Flap. It's super comfy and holds a lot. I'm 5'2" to give you an idea of proportion.

that is a great bag!!
(OT, Roey is that a rag doll cat in the background?? My oliver is a ragdoll and looks a lot like that one!)