What celebs do you think are pathetic?

Oh man, I think the collective IQ would raise a good 30pts if Spencer and Heidi were to just drop off the face of the Earth.

Same with Paris, Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Amy Winehouse, Brett Michaels (the first Rock of Love was good... we don't need season 3 thanks.), Lindsey Lohans parents, TomKat, and the entire Hogan family.

That's just my first round - off the top of my head.

But seriously - what gives? I mean, I think that tPF is a fairly good indication of the target audience of these people, and if WE don't want to see them, who does and why do they continue to get attention? Where can we sign up and just say "Thanks media, but no need to cover these people anymore. We're done." ??

I SO AGREE w/ you on Madonna. I heard she was flashing pictures of McCain with Hitler at one of her latest concerts, and I find that extremely offensive and disrespectful. That really changed my view on her altogether, and I have no desire to hear anything about her or anything she says.

:wtf: :tdown: I can't stand when "celebrities" use their status to try to shove their political opinions down peoples throats. Stick to your day jobs!!! Madonna needs to stop with the botox too. The latest pics of her are just downright scary. It looks like someone took a knife to her cheeks.

Hmm, which celebs do I think are pathetic? Basically all of the celebs that try to shove their political opinions down people's throats. Seriously, who died and made you experts?? Stick to your day jobs and stop making yourselves look like *sses.

Speidi is what you would see under "pathetic" in the dictionary.

Rihanna - Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I don't get how she even got a record deal.
Tila Nguyen
Heidi
Kim K
Jessica Simpson
Lindsay
Paris
P. Diddy - Cocky and fake as hell.
Kanye West - His songs all sound the same and his rap style is just annoying as hell.
Massari, although some of his songs are catchy. He just tries too hard and ends up looking pathetic.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that it doesn't take talent to have fame, and you know, I don't think it SHOULD, necessarily. Some people maybe aren't the best singers or actors or whatever but if they put alot of work into and have personality, hey thats ok with me. Britney Spears the pop star doesn't bother me. It annoys me that it seems like SOOO many people are SOO interested in the minutua of her life...

As for the Parises and Nicoles, sure they don't do anything but they don't pretend to be good at anything either (haha, do they actually? cause I successfully avoid stuff about them these days...) so the annoyingness there is just the appetite for random pictures of "fashionable" people. Those kinds would go away if people stopped caring so much about what shoes someone has on today or whatever... These days all it takes is a sense of stlye people like and virtualy nothing else before you are an 'icon' of some sort. We can't blame this on the Olsens or Nicoles or whoever.. again its the public elevating them to that level. Maybe society has just become THAT superficial??? At least Jackie and Audrey and all those ladies styles would never have been noticed if they hadn't acheived a certain level of something else first...

The only people I can't stand is the truly narcissistic types that seem horribly out of touch with reality, meaning they don't even seem to have a sense of humor about their egos. Talent or not, that tree is just begging to be cut down. Self importance doesn't look good on anyone. Beyonce Knowles pops into mind.... there are others though.

:wtf: :tdown: I can't stand when "celebrities" use their status to try to shove their political opinions down peoples throats. Stick to your day jobs!!! Madonna needs to stop with the botox too.

She the thing is, I wouldn't mind Madonna's (or anyones) politics so much if it didn't seem like SUCH BS. I mean the whole hitler/ mccain thing?? Do you think she REALLY thinks that? Who knows, all *I* know is that she is desperate to initiate shock and she hangs on to the same old tactics, she does this crap over and over. That AUTOMATICALLY invalidates her opinion to me. That just stink to high heaven of insincerity. I mean, people don't like John McCain, but SANE people (or historically sensitive people as well) DO NOT make that comparison!

I know a writer in LA who actually was friends with her in 90s... lol, I won't get into other people's stories out of respect for them, but lets just say that its very clear that the only thing Madonna really cares about is Madonna's image. Even one on one.