Food What Can't You Eat? (I can't stand it!)

I've recently learned that I can't east Panda Express! I love it, but it makes my stomach hurt so bad! I tried it 3 times thinking maybe it was just "the day" and not the food. But...its the food! I'll never eat Panda again.

I've recently learned that I can't east Panda Express! I love it, but it makes my stomach hurt so bad! I tried it 3 times thinking maybe it was just "the day" and not the food. But...its the food! I'll never eat Panda again.

Oh my, you've just reminded me, I can't eat spring rolls from the chinese restaurant near my house! I have been sick after eating them twice, each time I've thought "Hmm, this tastes a bit funny, maybe I'll keep eating for a bit to see if it's really funny or just me..." Idiot.

Sure enough, a couple of hours later, I'm hanging over the toilet going, "Yeah, those spring rolls were DEFINITELY off!" :lecture:

cheese (not melted or the special looking cheese)- its too..rich for me. can't eat it alone.

balut (the fertilized bird thingy)- its scary!!! no way, i won't eat it...but the yolk and liquid inside it is yummy. hah.

most fishes- not really fond of fish dishes...especially when just steamed or boiled.

snail/frog/exotic food- no. just...no.

cucumber- don't like the taste.

milk- it makes my stomach go crazy!

pig blood (used in a filipino dish)- i used to eat it when i was younger but now...nooooo.

I absolutely hate butter! Not for vanity reasons or anything. Just the Texture first off, but also the salty oiliness taste bugs me. I don't really enjoy a lot of restaurants anymore because there's so much butter involved and I hate to be high maintenance!

Licorice
Watermelon
Honeydew
Cantaloup
Brains - can't stand the texture
Blood
Pork
Ranch dressing
Cereal for breakfast
Cake with hydrogenated fat icing
Swedish fish
Half boiled eggs
Strawberries with chocolate together. Love them on their own though.
Hazelnuts
Flavored coffee esp. hazelnut flavored coffee

That's all I can think of for now...