Food What Can't You Eat? (I can't stand it!)

onions and any asian food that's not japanese/korean/indian.

my mother has taken me to so much thai/chinese/philipino/etc restaurants (she loves chinese/philipino/thai food and couldn't believe anyone who tried it didn't absolutely love) and sorry to say but i just cannot stand it. most people think i'm crazy for not liking it.

the last time i was in a thai restaurant (for a friends birthday), i ordered my padthai (not sure what it was called) and kindof played with it for a while after having two spoonfuls..

I absolutely can't eat any time of shell fish, crab, lobster, shrimp, etc. Seriously, if someone was going to pay me $100 to eat a shrimp I probably couldn't do it. So gross to me!!!!

I used to not be able to eat any fish except canned tune but have since stepped up to regular tuna, tilapia and salmon. Don't top it with shrimp though!!!

i cant eat eggplants....they just don't look appetizing to me....

and I will absolutely never eat animal intestines....heart, gizzards, livers, or crab brains, crawfish heads, fish eyes....omg hell to the no...and this is coming from a person who ate bull penis and live shrimp.

Liver and other animal organs, RAW onions (love cooked onions though), asparagus, pickles, cherries, broccoli, green onions, chives, Thai food with too much BASIL, canned tuna (love sushi grade tuna/ahi though), olives, beans, honeydew melon (I don't hate it--but if it's in a fruit salad I always throw it away), licorice, coconut (which is weird because I love the scent of coconut but can't stand it in food, macadamia nuts, bitter melon, steak that is overcooked, cranberries, etc lol.

My number one thing that I can't eat is KIMCHI.