What BV is tempting you right now?

Hi ladies, I am still procrastinating on my pillow purchase.. [emoji849]

I finally found a china red at the right price and got it but unfortunately it had a discoloured zipper pull tab (see pics) and I realised that I needed a more neutral colour for everyday wear! Reminded me of Phiomega’s experience with the Irish moss pillow. Everyone was right about the colour - it’s so hauntingly beautiful! Very true true true red indeed. But it’s not my kind of everyday look.. Maybe in another bag though??? [emoji7][emoji175]

IMG_1508586331.123052.jpg
IMG_1508586362.442230.jpg

Anyway, what this purchase did confirm though was that I really love the pillow bag!!! So much softer than I imagined (much softer than the disco??) and the size is just purrrrrfect. It’s not as casual as I had thought either.

So I’m going to return this and buy the pillow in another colour, except.. I’m torn over the colour again! I love espresso and it will be a safe choice but I’m also intrigued with the mink colour. Which to buy?!???! I don’t know... [emoji33]

Reactions: ksuromax and pbkey
Hi ladies, I am still procrastinating on my pillow purchase.. [emoji849]

Anyway, what this purchase did confirm though was that I really love the pillow bag!!! So much softer than I imagined (much softer than the disco??) and the size is just purrrrrfect. It’s not as casual as I had thought either.

So I’m going to return this and buy the pillow in another colour, except.. I’m torn over the colour again! I love espresso and it will be a safe choice but I’m also intrigued with the mink colour. Which to buy?!???! I don’t know... [emoji33]

Glad that you confirm the love for Pillow and patiently wait for the right color!

How do you dress on daily basis? What colors do you wear most? If I were to buy a pillow for the first time again, I would have gone for black or gray for maximum wearability. Pacific or espresso would be nice — but each is best for different outfit color tones.

If you live near Diane and you are persuasive enough, you could have tried all the rainbow colors of pillows! [emoji12]

Glad that you confirm the love for Pillow and patiently wait for the right color!

How do you dress on daily basis? What colors do you wear most? If I were to buy a pillow for the first time again, I would have gone for black or gray for maximum wearability. Pacific or espresso would be nice — but each is best for different outfit color tones.

If you live near Diane and you are persuasive enough, you could have tried all the rainbow colors of pillows!
emoji12.png

Come on by! Try ‘em all! I agree that black or gray are pretty much universal colors. I love my China red and it’s great with all my gray clothing but it doesn’t seem to have the range of versatility that Barolo has. Prints are a different story.....one that I haven’t mastered. I agree with Phiomega that you should consider the colors you wear most. Although I wear a ton of blues, I no longer have a blue pillow, as I tried several, but found that complimentary colors (Barolo, NLG; fume; chartreuse) worked better with my blues than Blue bags. I love my pillow bags but I didn’t get to this point without making mistakes in some of my color choices. I think that’s why I do so much “color blocking” with complementary colors. I don’t think anything I’ve written here is going to help much.....how far are you from California?

Reactions: 6efox and ksuromax
I am supposed to be on ban island but just realised a copper specchio mini cabat is for sale. Can someone please please please disable me and tell me that a mini PO is good enough? Orange is not even supposed to be my favourite color (though I have been drooling over photos of copper specchio cabat a for a while). It is soooooo hard to stay on ban island with bv :doh:

I am supposed to be on ban island but just realised a copper specchio mini cabat is for sale. Can someone please please please disable me and tell me that a mini PO is good enough? Orange is not even supposed to be my favourite color (though I have been drooling over photos of copper specchio cabat a for a while). It is soooooo hard to stay on ban island with bv :doh:
Will it work well with your wordrobe? If you know you will get lots of wear of it, go ahead! If it's only because of the sale, then pass. Too many good things pop up here and there to settle on something not perfect for you :flowers:

Sorry. Can’t even disable myself
B0AEDB21-1BF2-4E67-9B83-5FF8FCCBE4E4.jpeg

COPPER is not orange. Copper is copper. You know they are rarer than hen's teeth.

Here is a post showing the copper specchio medium cabat from the orange color family reference thread. I copied the link. If it doesn't work, you can find the pix in post #40.

Red/Burgundy/Orange Color Family- PICS ONLY!!!
copper specchio medium cabat compared with etoupe togo birkin 35
https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?posts/12112902/
Thanks, J, but my artist's eye doesn't see this as orange, although - I did have a copper Cervo Hobo once, and yep, it was orange. Color me purple. Er, red. :blush:

Reactions: pbkey
Here is a post showing the copper specchio medium cabat from the orange color family reference thread. I copied the link. If it doesn't work, you can find the pix in post #40.

Having worked at BV when the Copper Specchio Cabat came out and having handled it extensively
It is very orange
In fact I would say it is only 3 or 4 shades darker than pumpkin

Reactions: pbkey
I can’t seem to post an animated pumpkin, so forget it.

Yes, it’s orange, orange orange orange orange.

Where’s the animated baseball bat emoji?

ETA: Orange orange orange orange orange. Orange.

COPPER is not orange. Copper is copper. You know they are rarer than hen's teeth.

Thanks, J, but my artist's eye doesn't see this as orange, although - I did have a copper Cervo Hobo once, and yep, it was orange. Color me purple. Er, red. :blush:

Having worked at BV when the Copper Specchio Cabat came out and having handled it extensively
It is very orange
In fact I would say it is only 3 or 4 shades darker than pumpkin

I can’t seem to post an animated pumpkin, so forget it.

Yes, it’s orange, orange orange orange orange.

Where’s the animated baseball bat emoji?

ETA: Orange orange orange orange orange. Orange.

Thank you so much for helping to disable! I think the reason why I love copper specchio is because in some photo, it looks orangey red and I loveeeee that shade. That said, i have never seen it life and am glad to hear that it IS definitely orange. Now I just have to make sure that I stay on ban island (at least until the perfect bag appears) And try not to do funny things like asking to see the copper specchio.

Reactions: Mousse