What BV is tempting you right now?

I'm new here as I just got my fort BV pillow bag in blue.
I love the metallic, and really wanted that but will the color rub off?
welcome to BV :flowers:
If you don't rub it aggressively on purpose, it won't.
I have a metallic Veneta from 2008 in perfect condition, and i have a brand new (about 6 months) pillow in silver, no any signs of wear on either.

I'm new here as I just got my fort BV pillow bag in blue.
I love the metallic, and really wanted that but will the color rub off?
I have a brunito rete tote that I purchased a year ago and I only carry it during the winter months. The finish has come off the handles, all the corners and in areas on the body of the bag. I'm not pleased. I expected more from a bag that cost over 3K.

I have a brunito rete tote that I purchased a year ago and I only carry it during the winter months. The finish has come off the handles, all the corners and in areas on the body of the bag. I'm not pleased. I expected more from a bag that cost over 3K.
Wow that's a bummer.... maybe it depends on the type/colour of metallic tint they use for the dye?

That would certainly be disappointing. Have you let your SA know? I have a friend who had widespread trouble with wear on a bag and BV replaced it with a like bag. The replacement has been fine, so maybe it's a similar issue with your bag.....corners are one thing, but wear on the body seems odd.

That would certainly be disappointing. Have you let your SA know? I have a friend who had widespread trouble with wear on a bag and BV replaced it with a like bag. The replacement has been fine, so maybe it's a similar issue with your bag.....corners are one thing, but wear on the body seems odd.
I agree, loss of color on the body is odd.....that said, it happened to my stamped studded veneta. BV redyed it but the color came off again.....it's my go to bag now when it rains. I ordered this rete by phone from the NY store last winter when a friend was up there and able to send me modeling pictures. I don't even remember the SA's name.

Hmm... I bought my large Argento rete since it first came out and have used it for travel and school. I see very minor loss of metallic effect on the underside of the handle and that's it. It's my workhorse tote.

I love it so much that I'm considering getting one in Brunito.

I agree, loss of color on the body is odd.....that said, it happened to my stamped studded veneta. BV redyed it but the color came off again.....it's my go to bag now when it rains. I ordered this rete by phone from the NY store last winter when a friend was up there and able to send me modeling pictures. I don't even remember the SA's name.

Yikes and I had been thinking about a metallic one. Well glad I did not splurge on it given the wear issues. Thank you for posting about this.