What BV is tempting you right now?

Yesterday I got the ‘itch’ for a new bag so I came to BV forum to see what was tempting you. And I found the Cervo med loop in Steel and Dark Barolo. I love a simple classic bag in a beautiful leather and that is what BV gives you.
Now I must decide which color I want.
Are you considering Denim? It's stunning in dark blue, cervo looks great in blue :loveeyes:

Actually I think the medium cervo loop also looks amazing in nero (see phiomega and now gretje). Decision decision :biggrin:

I love steel, denim and black... it’s just I did not have a black BV before, so I settle with Nero. Nero is amazing in this leather - I don’t know how, but to me it always looks like it sparkles and very black at the same time... like this one...
IMG_1512819716.583971.jpg

Yesterday I got the ‘itch’ for a new bag so I came to BV forum to see what was tempting you. And I found the Cervo med loop in Steel and Dark Barolo. I love a simple classic bag in a beautiful leather and that is what BV gives you.
Now I must decide which color I want.

Better add green to your list. There’s a dusty emerald color for spring which we saw in Carmel. It’s quite pretty in the Cervo Loop.

I think Grietje's is denim :confused1:
I have one in Nero, Large/original Loop :P

I have the medium in Denim and now the large in Nero. I think I prefer the larger size for my tall frame. Will compare the two when I am home. Even the Carmel BV staff noted how it’s a bit harder to wear the smaller size with a thick coat.

Better add green to your list. There’s a dusty emerald color for spring which we saw in Carmel. It’s quite pretty in the Cervo Loop.

I have the medium in Denim and now the large in Nero. I think I prefer the larger size for my tall frame. Will compare the two when I am home. Even the Carmel BV staff noted how it’s a bit harder to wear the smaller size with a thick coat.
Yup, i remember yours was Denim...
I have 2, and both are large. I am not tall at all, but Medium will be too snug/small for me anyway. Even though i don't need to wear a coat, i still prefer relaxed drop of the large, when i can dig inside without taking it off the shoulder
Will be looking forward to seeing your comparison pics

Now that you all have tried to confuse me with my Cervo choice - large, med, black, denim. blue, or green - I do know what I like. I don’t like black bags or bright colored bags, I stay with neutrals that go with everything. This will probably be my last bag, when you are in your 70s you don’t need any new bags but I always find one more that I love.
As a child I got a new winter coat every fall and the best part was picking out a new bag to go with the coat. In one picture I have a cute dark green shoulder bag.

These posts are very helpful when you are buying a new bag and can’t get to the BV store to see it in person.
Happy Holidays to all!

The green is called “thyme.”