What boutiques ship in the U.S.?

pr1nc355 said:
I know Betty! Not sure she knows my name, but she definitely knows my face!:lol:

I've been to the SCP store only once, and I bought my Bearn there from a really nice young blonde SA. The other SAs were just as nice. Maybe because I was carrying my BJ Birkin?:huh:

the young blonde girl's name is Lauren. She is a sweetheart! I was there to buy something small and wasn't wearing any H brand stuff. She was truly helpful and sincere. (I do feel some of the SAs are "nice" but the sincerity isn't there..if you know what I mean):smile:

pr1nc355 said:
Betty said to me when I walked in there with my Birkin, "We have lots of bags...but no Birkins! You're not looking for a Birkin, are you?" I didn't know how to respond (of course I was, but I didn't want to say it outright), but I quickly came up with, "I'm just looking:lol: ". She just laughed...
Betty sounds evil. :devil: If she said that to me, I may be tempted to say...What do you mean birkin, I hate those,I want a speedy, is this not Louis Vuitton?:supacool:

avandome said:
Betty sounds evil. :devil: If she said that to me, I may be tempted to say...What do you mean birkin, I hate those,I want a speedy, is this not Louis Vuitton?:supacool:

LOL you know what...
Betty told me and Jehaga.."I used to work in Louis Vuitton":roflmfao: