What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Quetsche cervo loop.
This is the bag I was ready to buy when I stumbled across it’s sister, the Nodini cabat. But this didn’t sell and needed a home, so here it is......in terrible lighting.

I love cervo loop as you all have educated me [emoji4]

How many cervo loop do you have Diane? This is the 3rd one I see... do you have a rainbow of cervo loop also?

I love cervo loop as you all have educated me [emoji4]

How many cervo loop do you have Diane? This is the 3rd one I see... do you have a rainbow of cervo loop also?

I have the three I’ve been using since the weather has cooled off. My infatuation began with the NLG that I got last year from a tpf’er friend. :heart: I stumbled across the Barolo and Quetsche recently. I’m thrilled with how indestructable they seem to be....they don’t show any wear. They’re the least structured bag I’ve ever had, but so practical. I’m late to the cervo game but I’m hooked now.

Last edited:
There’s a noticeable difference unless they’re in a shady or dark area. This is the best of several photos I took. I can never seem to get the photos to match the leather color perfectly.
Quetsche / NLG
Indoor lighting
11C67EE9-DB24-47D6-B880-ED068B479145.jpeg
Same place but without the overhead light on....only indirect lighting from the next room. the colors still aren’t really right.
C775C14C-EB25-46FE-B3FD-5BBC90CFA32F.jpeg

I have the three I’ve been using since the weather has cooled off. My infatuation began with the NLG that I got last year from a tpf’er friend. :heart: I stumbled across the Barolo and Quetsche recently. I’m thrilled with how indestructable they seem to be....they don’t show any wear. They’re the least structured bag I’ve ever had, but so practical. I’m late to the cervo game but I’m hooked now.

Ah... I am also late on the cervo game but definitely hooked! Always feel like hugging my cervo whenever I wore it!

Reactions: diane278 and pbkey