What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

If you want dark dark blue, I suggest Tournaline. It's very dark. Some thing a hair lighter is Prusse. Atlantic leans more towards a sapphire with purple undertones. Pacific is a dustier medium blue. Baltic is closer to pacific but has a lot more grey.

Here's a quick photo of Pacific and Tourmaline
grietjereuter
75246d16ea5a862740c1f5be9797b0d5_zpsbq5okpya.jpg
BV really does amazing blues. Thanks for the comparison photos.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
So I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't get away from work for a quick getaway for my birthday weekend (plus I have a cold for my birthday - boo) - but then my new-to-me Eclipse Montaigne arrived yesterday and so I decided to carry it today and that has definitely improved my mood!
Bag twin - carrying eclipse Montaigne makes me happy too :smile:

So I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't get away from work for a quick getaway for my birthday weekend (plus I have a cold for my birthday - boo) - but then my new-to-me Eclipse Montaigne arrived yesterday and so I decided to carry it today and that has definitely improved my mood!
Happy Birthday and hope you recover soon! I agree that a new bag is definitely a mood booster. [emoji307] [emoji253]

Large belly veneta just arrived today - I love my medium so much that I wanted to try the large one. So far, I really like it, it is not too big as I have seen some finding it, but the small opening may become an irritant later on.

I like the proportion on you. The shorter drop helps. I have had the large belly and the opening is small. Oddly out of proportion but I guess from its construction, there isn't much more space.

And as pretty as the bag as is, its owner looks more lovely! Did you cut your hair short? It's very chic. I've had short hair most of my life and right now I'm sporting a chin length bob and miss the ease and style of a nice short cut.