what black bag do you own?

doulosforhim said:
:sad2: :sad2: it is so frustrating right? i want it to be versatile, beautiful and stylish. is that too much to ask?

It sure is, I've almost given up! Thats kind of why I'm so hell bent on getting a birkin damn it! It'll never go out of style and it can go with anything :biggrin:

hermesBB said:
i have a fendi spy in blk. i love it, although that is about the only blk day bag i have ... :P
i uploaded some photos but i am not sure if i did it correctly. Anyway, lets see...

:love: hermesBB totally love you spy!!! :love: thanks for sharing!

doulosforhim said:
MJ stam :love: , this years or last seasons? how do you like it. do you find the kiss lock to be annoying?

From last fall (I also have a taupe). I haven't had any trouble with the kiss lock on the black bag, ever, but I have to be careful to shut the taupe carefully or it will open up. They are both fall 05 bags.

I love the Stams, really. They are just lovely.

doulosforhim said:
slc said:
My favorate black bag that can be used almost everyday is my Chanel Black Cambon tote.[/quot

you are so right. it is an everyday beauty. does yours have the contrasting c's? can you post pics?

Attached is a picture of the bag. It does not have the contrasting C's - the bag is entirely black.

Attachments

• chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 22
My only black bag is the black Stam, s/s '06 version. I love it :love: I usually wear jeans and a cute top. Sometimes skinny jeans w/med pumps and cardigan and it looks great!

I love black bags! I have 3 Chanels, Tods Micky, 3 Ferragamos, a Kate Spade, a Dior, a Gucci... and am thinking of getting the Ligne Cambon bowling bag. Maybe I should stop buying black bags :lol: