what black bag do you own?

addicted said:
Just wanted to let you know that the black spy is available on saks.com!

Sorry - I just noticed someone else posted this too!

For me - I own a ton of black bags. I use my botkier trigger, and balanciaga city. Also my kooba lucy.

botkier is nice. ahhhh balenciaga city:love: :love: it is in the new vogue magazine too and in black too. will it stay in style for at least another 3 years? i hope so.

dceneus said:
My black bag is my large gucci horsebit hobo in black leather. I LOVEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE that bag. I am 5'9 (and I love heels) so I believe I can carry it off pretty well. I will probably get another one in the near future. I am debatin on whether it should be the off white or the blue guccissima.
Do you find the horsebit hobo falling off your shoulder? I fell in love with the brown guccissima horsebit. I'm sure the blue is just as pretty!

SuzyZ said:
Black is my main color - I have an Andrea Brueckner saddle, a BE&D crawford cruise and a Chanel tote. A black bag for every occassion!

i'll have to check out the andrea brueckner. am not familiar with it. gotta love that chanel tote though:love: :love: cristina is getting hers today. can't wait to see her pics.

weibaobai said:
I have my black epi petite noe and my black city balenciaga. I like the balenciaga a bit more bc you can dress it up or down, unlike the epi noe which is just more dressy and classy.

another black city balenciaga:love: :love: yeah!!! the add on vogue is making really think hard about it too:amuse:

youngprof said:
I don't actually carry a black bag as my everyday bag (my wardrobe calls out from browns more, I think). But my go-to black bags are a MJ black Stella (I use it as a work tote) and a MJ black Stam, for going out.

MJ stam :love: , this years or last seasons? how do you like it. do you find the kiss lock to be annoying?

Ammietwist said:
I went with a Sigrid Olsen I found on sale. The leather is great, the strap is very comfy, and it opens up like a dream. The latest version has some stitching through the middle of the strap, and there's no more stitching on the edges, but at least the price hasn't gone up ($148 SRP).

it sounds beautiful. and the price is out of this world. can't beat that. beautiful bag + sale price =dream come true.:amuse: you are a very lucky young lady.

Inky Paws said:
I had to make myself buy a black bag. I don't know who, but all of my bags end up in any color other tan black. I have a black BR, Coach and 2 coach wallets. Now I actually found a bag that i like in the balck the Large Gucci horsebit, or a Chanel, but i would take a Chanel in any color!

you are not alone. i have few bags but no black. oh, wait i stand corrected, i do have the evening clutch with the swavorsky crystals. used it once for a military ball, and has been sitting in the box ever since. i'd take a channel any color too especially if its given to me;) . maybe a family memeber will surprise me some day.

snowwhite said:
I only have two black bags--one vintage Chanel and a Balenciaga First. Most of my everyday bags are brown!

vintage chanel....sounds gorgeous. and yet another balenciaga:amuse:
i have the same problem with brown bags, have paddy, monogram LV alma and coach signature with small c's:wacko: BROWN BAGS JUST SEEM TO FIND ME.:P

dceneus said:
My black bag is my large gucci horsebit hobo in black leather. I LOVEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE that bag. I am 5'9 (and I love heels) so I believe I can carry it off pretty well. I will probably get another one in the near future. I am debatin on whether it should be the off white or the blue guccissima.

can you post pictures? sounds beautiful.my husband loves gucci. he actually bought me the gold strappy sandals last summer on his own;) i love them and they fit perfect. he's been suggesting a gucci bag actually.

i called BG to inquire about the gerard darrel charlotte in black, i saw pictures and its beautiful and for the price, well i can get that and yet another bag.like suzyz said " a black bag for every occassion"

I have ordered 2 bags in black. I have always been more of a brown person before. I have the large Muse on preorder with Saks and just ordered a city bag today:love: . I returned my GD black charlotte-it was one of those times where it looked better in pictures than on me:sad2: