what black bag do you own?

Redd said:
I've got a Coach signature tote, a Furla tote, a Prada tote, a Gucci hobo... and I just ordered a Banana Republic bag- Tangiers small triangle. Oh, and I have a Bally bag and an LV MC Petite Noe. Good grief- how did I end up with all these black bags!!! :smile:

wow. that is alot of black bags.:smile: one for each occassion like it was said earlier right? ha! ha! i think certain bags just look fabulous in black. where have i been that i do not have any? ok. it is time.

A 35 cm Birkin in black, togo leather, palladium hardware. I use it as my everyday work bag. It's the only black bag I own, aside from a really old Prada fake I bought in Paris five years ago.

I know everybody seems to love to beat up their Birkins, but I need mine to last! I've had it since 02 and it still looks brand new.

doulosforhim said:
is this the lambsking or the caviar, either way it is gorgeous:love: :love: :love:
but more for evening or dinner right? but how i do love it:amuse: .

Mine is lambskin!

Yeah, I don't mind using it during the day, it's not *that* small by any means. However, I don't tend to carry black bags because I feel like they weigh down my colorful daytime outfits. Better for my more subdued evening wardrobe!

irvinggrrl said:
A 35 cm Birkin in black, togo leather, palladium hardware. I use it as my everyday work bag. It's the only black bag I own, aside from a really old Prada fake I bought in Paris five years ago.

I know everybody seems to love to beat up their Birkins, but I need mine to last! I've had it since 02 and it still looks brand new.

i can't tell you enough how lucky you are to have a birkin. its my dream bag:love: :love: :love: only i will never be able to afford one.so...relly enjoy your for you and for me;) . i would so love to see pictures of your birkin.

IntlSet said:
Mine is lambskin!

Yeah, I don't mind using it during the day, it's not *that* small by any means. However, I don't tend to carry black bags because I feel like they weigh down my colorful daytime outfits. Better for my more subdued evening wardrobe!

it is still a beautiful bag. now how is it to care for because it also seems as cristina put it that you need to baby it, but i guess because it is black, you do not see scratches, dirt etc.

i went to the mall todays and saw some possibilities:

chanel ligne cambon flap tote in black with black cc's
chanel timeless caviar shoulder tote ( the same one cristina just bought)
black medium city balenciaga
black bottega basket weave (ball bag?)

i know too many to choose from. but i must choose one and soon.
which one do you like best?

doulosforhim said:
i went to the mall todays and saw some possibilities:

chanel ligne cambon flap tote in black with black cc's
chanel timeless caviar shoulder tote ( the same one cristina just bought)
black medium city balenciaga
black bottega basket weave (ball bag?)

i know too many to choose from. but i must choose one and soon.
which one do you like best?

Heh, we can be bag twins :P

I love the BV bags. But, I like them more in brown shades, and I've seen an orange one that is :love:

I love B-bags, but I like them in the fun colors more than in black. Can you post a picture of the ligne cambon bag? Is it the one that kind of looks like a camera bag?

cristina, slc posted a picture of her ligne cambon tote and once you see that picture you'll know exactly which one i mean. jill has it but i still have to pm her on how to upload ( can you pm her too you might explain it better than me)

i love your bag sooooo much. the one that i had gotten a while back was the one with the gold chains. yours is nicer and newer i think right? i questioned the size on me though ( am not petite..5'5'' and wear size 14 top and 10 bottom..i know yikes...) the sa is transferring the cambon flap tote so i can see it and compare.
she only had one with the white cc's.
hopefully i will have a new bag next week.

doulosforhim said:
cristina, slc posted a picture of her ligne cambon tote and once you see that picture you'll know exactly which one i mean. jill has it but i still have to pm her on how to upload ( can you pm her too you might explain it better than me)

i love your bag sooooo much. the one that i had gotten a while back was the one with the gold chains. yours is nicer and newer i think right? i questioned the size on me though ( am not petite..5'5'' and wear size 14 top and 10 bottom..i know yikes...) the sa is transferring the cambon flap tote so i can see it and compare.
she only had one with the white cc's.
hopefully i will have a new bag next week.

The tote isn't a small bag, I think it would look good on anyone! I can't wait to see what you decide! Post pictures of your new purchase when you get it :nuts:

Cristina said:
The tote isn't a small bag, I think it would look good on anyone! I can't wait to see what you decide! Post pictures of your new purchase when you get it :nuts:

i can't wait either. now your bag only came in two sizes right. because i asled the sa if it came larger abd she said no.it looks like your size.