What BE are you wearing today?

Today, I am officially switching out of my Tan Hold Me, and into my Choco Stroke Me...if only because I haven't given it much wear, and all this talk of Stroke Me's, has me wanting to wear mine!

So: Choco Stroke Me!

Tan Hold me today. I've been wearing it everyday since it arrived and can't seem to make a switch over. This bag is just too chic and easy!

Thanks TG for your suggestion to wear it nonstop for the first couple weeks, your right, the leather is totally different from when it first arrived. I love it so much, I can't stop wearing.

Oh lovebags, you are the sweetest. So happy you're happy! It was hard for me to switch out of the Tan Hold Me into the Choco Stroke Me...because the tan leather is so SCRUMPTIOUS.

I'm feeling the need for a real summer bag now, since all my bags are so dark...black, brown, black, brown. No can do! Gotta pay college tuition!

Aaah TG- thank you so much for your kind words. Just know, I feel the same way about you. I've always loved reading all your comments here and find you give wonderful advice that deals with life and not just, handbags!!!! Thank you again, my friend for everything!!!!