What bags are offered in Chevre Mysore?

Kitty S.

Bags & Sciences
O.G.
Dec 21, 2012
After researching and trying out different leathers offered by Hermes, Chevre Mysore remains the best fit for my life style. I am tempted to only purchase bags offered in this leather from now on (or whenever possible). I am aware that it is only offered as an option when you place a SO in some bag styles. What are the bag styles that Chevre Mysore is offered without needing a SO? TIA?

Reactions: Brunette_Hermes
Mini Kelly II, mini Verrou, mini Bolide, and plenty of the clutches / wallet on chains too I think.

In general, the small mini bags may come in it without SO (same principles apply to the other goatskin/chevre Chamkila as well).

Reactions: Kitty S.
After researching and trying out different leathers offered by Hermes, Chevre Mysore remains the best fit for my life style. I am tempted to only purchase bags offered in this leather from now on (or whenever possible). I am aware that it is only offered as an option when you place a SO in some bag styles. What are the bag styles that Chevre Mysore is offered without needing a SO? TIA?
Jijè, clutches and more...

Reactions: Kitty S.
Jijè, clutches and more...
Mini Kelly II, mini Verrou, mini Bolide, and plenty of the clutches / wallet on chains too I think.

In general, the small mini bags may come in it without SO (same principles apply to the other goatskin/chevre Chamkila as well).
Thank you both! Good to know other than clutches, Mysore r available in mini bags. Does that include c18?

Thanks for clarifying. Silly me, I thought it had something to do with pregnancy state. :biggrin: