What bags are available to order now through JAX, but are not on the website?

JAx is jacksonville, the central ordering facility for coach and the telephone number listed on the coach website. anyone can order through that number. pce is preferred customer event where coach sends out cards to some customers with a discount amount (usually 20%). these cards normally have to be used at the boutiques i believe. hope this helps!

thanks for clearing it up !! :tup:

Here is a pic of the Ergo Convertible tote posted by "bagap"
3171194997_46e55ed42b_o.jpg

3172024882_7e32961001_o.jpg

Ok. If there is a PCE coming this soon,i have a question (I hope you guys know). Will i be able to take my bag i just bought full price and the receipt back into my local Coach boutique and get price adj or not? Anyone know. Is that unethical of me to ask?

Ok. If there is a PCE coming this soon,i have a question (I hope you guys know). Will i be able to take my bag i just bought full price and the receipt back into my local Coach boutique and get price adj or not? Anyone know. Is that unethical of me to ask?

some SAs will do it, some wont since technically you can't use it on previous purchases. Some also have returned and rebought, but I've never tried either.

Im so sorry to be totally clueless and this might not be the right place to ask but what is "JAX" and how does one become a PCE member? I bought two Coach bags at and outlet, if I register on Coach.com & "register" them will that help?

sorry if i sound clueless .. im new here :sad:

Im so sorry to be totally clueless and this might not be the right place to ask but what is "JAX" and how does one become a PCE member? I bought two Coach bags at and outlet, if I register on Coach.com & "register" them will that help?

sorry if i sound clueless .. im new here :sad:

Nevermind, i see this was cleared up in an earlier post! My mistake. Thanks ladies :P