What bag with black outfits?

I personally NEVER wear brown with black.

However..... LV is the one exception I make. About three years ago I saw a woman as she was crossing a busy intersection downtown during lunch time. She was dressed in black pants, black shirt, black sunglasses, and a Manhattan GM.

I dont know. I just looked sooo classy and stylish that I loved it!

..just maybe not manderin.. unless it was around november lol..

Hey! LOL I have a medium shaded orange leather bag w/matching wallet (granted it is maxx NY not LV lol) that i wore with my newer black leather jacket a few yrs ago and i thought it looked great. I think any of the epis (except maybe the grayish blue whose name i'm forgetting) or vernis would be cool with black.
I also used to be all about black until i fell in love with my then new brown boots and a brown and gold khaki etc LE patchwork coach duffle and other accesories. I recently realized in the past 2 years i've barely if at all worn any of my black leather jackets (I am ok with occasional black outfit as long as the outerwear ie bag, jacket, shoes all match) or boots etc so as much as i recently grabbed a lamb leather light blue jacket that was on sale and am on the hunt for a red one and red bag i am determined to get some use of my cool black stuff too again and as an LV newcomer i too was wondering how to work that in.
Since i'm in love with red epi i can't see buying black epi (though i'd want that next lol) just to go with my black outerwear...so my plan is i have a black coach i like a lot and i don;t see around town much if ever...so it will be that or red epi when i wear black outerwear and the red can go with my browns and probably the blue jacket as well. (Though i have a light blue and white coach and all darker blue coach if not lol) To wear the red bag i will need some more red clothing yes but i dress so casual 99% of the time that just means i need some red tunics/tshirts LOL Anyway i think in my head the bases are covered...now i just either need to win the lottery (which would be difficult as i don;t play it) or wait till my bday in Feb. as my Dad has promised me an LV bag then.
I have thought about it and mono would bother me with black but i think you could get away with reg damier. I was not sure from pics if it was even dk brown or black till i read the description. Is Ebene mini lin dark brown too as i think? If so they really need to make ONE of the cheaper (relatively speaking) bags in black or black trim at least. Many chic ppl dress in black a lot and many carry LV too so it would only seem to make sense. Epi is not too pricey in speedy etc but still sometimes we can't swing that extra few hundred.

Did you see the new suhali Le Precieux in black? If I needed something LV to match black, I would use this as an excuse to consider that adorable little suhali !!!!