What bag(s) did you hate at first to only end up loving?

I remember wayyyyyy back when I didn't like ANY LV! Unbelievable I know! LOL I wasn't a fan of Damier, (now I have 4 pieces). I always thought it looked like a checker board, didn't understand all the hype.

Didn't like the MC at all! Thought it was loud and obnoxious! :graucho: I couldn't imagine anybody carrying this. I now have a mc white speedy, mc wapity and wanting a mc black speedy.

Also I wasn't fond of the CB line.........ended up with a pink pochette, and would like something in the brown/pink line!

I guess....never, say never!! :yes:

It would definitely be the mono speedy. But I drooled over the MC speedy -- figure that one out! (It had to be the pocket and hardware)

I didn't like the way the speedy sagged and with how many fakes there are out there. I still don't like the sagging. But when the Azur came out.....let's just say....waitlist + cardboard = Speedy please come home to me!

Damier--did not see what the fuss was about--got my first one and now it is one of my fav lines....
I try never to judge any lines until I see it/feel it/try it on.

I used to hate speedy and the denim baggy pm but now it's one of my favorite. And oh, I know I was on purse ban but I bought a brand new baggy denim pm last friday. hahha I'm so bad. I need to change my wishlist :yahoo: .