What bag do you reach for over and over and still love very much?

Prada washed Buffalo Tote- because the leather is easy and I don't have to baby it unlike some of my other bags
Prada027.jpg

Aprilmay, I know where you live and I want that bag! :biggrin:

Givenchy nightingale, YSL rive gauche, JC mahala or Loro Piana globe bag for work.

ALWAYS bring my herve chapelier tote for traveling either on wknds or 3 wks to Asia.

I love my MJ Blake. It was sort of an impulsive buy and it turns it's perfect for both everyday and more formal use. Another bag (style) that I like is a Coach Gallery Tote because it's perfect for grab-n-go and I love the little zip-top flap. I just wish I had got it in leather rather than signature.

LV le Radieux, taupe color (suhali leather) looove

YSL beige Majorelle indestructible too

Chanel brown medium classic flap, silver HW

Tods d bauletto

Miu Miu nude quilted shopping pattina

...never tire of these, they are eternally new to me :smile:

Coach Tribeca Tote. It's seriously the perfect bag. It's casual but looks appropriate for nicer occasions, fits everything I need, is lightweight, comfortable to carry, and it's durable. I have used it the majority of the time since I bought it (September 2009) and it's in great condition. I got a patent leather one, in a really pretty, deep purple.

My Gucci jolie(i think that's the name) tote.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...eshippinghandbag/Gucci%20Tote%20Bags/1-20.jpg

This one isn't my bag. I just found it online. And I don't know if this photo is authentic or not - so I want to apologize if the photo is not.

I love it. I received mine for my high school graduation from my boyfriend and it's my go-to bag for every day. It somehow looks great with everything on a casual basis. I have to admit, I have put quite a bit of damage to it during my last year of college though as I put my laptop and books in there for class. Which is something I utterly regret =/