what bag do you carry in the rain?

I have 2 rain bags. My Botkier Crosby Hobo and Botkier Crosby Top Handle. They have this shiny gleam on the leather that repels water like crazy. It's the greatest bag for a Rainy season.

it's been raining a lot here, so i put my other bags for rest adn carry my chanel coco cabas in vinyl.
perfect solution for a pretty and worry free bag in rainy days :yes:
vinyl.jpg

That's actually a good idea:smile:

THAT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!!! :smile: im gonna start doing that

but if i kno its going to rain i use either my nylon kate spade or my burberry the rest are leather and i wont let them get wet

if i dont know its going to rain and have a leather bag i either put it under my coat or i go into the mini mart/bodega/corner store and ask for a plastic shopping bag and put my bag into it right away!!! :smile:

well firstly, i would always carry a fabulous umbrella, like the clear LV monogram or the blush and black by oroton, so my precious bags would never get wet.
But in the event that it is raining and you simply cannot take said fabulous brolly then i would go with something that you can dry off easily as soon as you reach shelter like this superb black patent leather Marni bag.
Patent Leather Marni Bag, a la KRiSTOPHER DUKES: Fashion Writer, Fashion Blogger
its cute and wont show up water stains and as long as your not in a torrential downpour you should be peachy.

just dont forget to polish;)

Living near Seattle - I have to deal with this issue a lot! I have a couple of Coach bags with pebbled leather that look fine after being in the rain. I have some inexpensive bags by Tignanello, Fossil, Liz Claiborne, and a few no name brands that I don't worry about getting rained on. For when I am feeling ultra casual I like Le Sportsac bags - they are nylon (I think) and definitely fine in the rain. Peggy

I hear you! Vancouver = RAIN
I have a Liz tote that goes with me in bad weather, or my little Coach taffy which is nylon. My Coach hip bag fits under a coat, so sometimes I use that.I also have a large purple nylon travel bag that I've had forever that will be used when we do get snow.