What are your requirements for a LV bag?

Simply put, I have to LOOOVE it in order to spend that much money on it. If I am undecided, it can't go home with me. I also prefer zip closure bags and they have to be medium sized - I don't really like enormous handbags nor do I like itty bitty ones.

Speedy 25 + Baggy PM = Good sizes for everyday! :tup:

only requirement for me is that it is made in france. i try to buy only what makes me really happy and of course within my budget. i came from la last week and went to the lv store in beverly center, rodeo drive, century city, and south coast plaza...i really wanted the alma in damier, but decided not to settle for a made in usa! (even after going to all those boutiques!) am i crazy?

No, you are not crazy...if you spend that much you should get EXACTLY what you want. My aunt returned her wallet just because she realized it bothered her that it was made in Spain.

no open top and no vachetta bottom, and has to be comfortable. Sucks because I am looking for a shoulder bag and like the BH but no zipper, and Cabas Piano but vachetta bottom. I like the Saleya PM but the handles were too uncomfortable for me to put over the shoulder

I guess mine is that it will go with a lot of my clothes, and can be used for day & night. I have all mono pieces except for my MC white speedy. I love the classic mono because it goes with most any outfit!

no open top and no vachetta bottom, and has to be comfortable. Sucks because I am looking for a shoulder bag and like the BH but no zipper, and Cabas Piano but vachetta bottom. I like the Saleya PM but the handles were too uncomfortable for me to put over the shoulder

Have you thought about the Popincout Haut or Antigua Cabas MM?

Have you thought about the Popincout Haut or Antigua Cabas MM?
I think the PH is kind of cute but for some reason it seems too straight on the top of the bag for me, if that makes sense. I don't really like the look of the antigua cabas for me. If I could buy design any bag, I would get Damier Cabos Piano, or a mono cabas piano with no vachetta bottom! I do like the luco tote but I have never seen it in person since it is discontinued.

If its a mono, gotta have minimal vachetta on it especially the bottom part. All these years of accumulating LV bags, I finally learned to choose the ones that are low-maintenance and practical.

I'm open to every style, but I tends to avoid hand held bags (I usually put everything in my bag so it's heavy) and I hate helding the bags when I go shopping~ But I may go for a lighter or smaller hand held~

I want to be able to afford it!! ;)

As long as it's practical and can be an everyday bag so I feel like it was worth being spent on, then that's all I care about.

I love the LEs but in order for me to pay such high prices, they have to be practical -- meaning they can't sit in the closet until I have a special occasion. For example, when considering the Thunder and the Storm, I went with the Thunder because it's shaped like a BH and I can wear it with a heavy shearling coat (I hope). The Storm is handheld and its a winter bag -- my fingers would freeze. I know I'll get my money's worth -- unless we have a really rainy, sleety winter and I'm afraid to wear it.