What are your pets doing right now?

A bit OT but I thought I'd post for all dog/cat lovers. Saw this bag on our PurseBlog and had to have it. A great conversation bag from Staud. Different styles with hand painted pet portrait...won't break the bank! I ordered this in tan and it has an optional shoulder strap. I picked this pic of my Dirty Harry :heart:
View attachment 4711667
View attachment 4711668
Your pooch is So cute! With that little brown head on that little white body he looks like he was built with spare parts! Love it!

do your tabbies like to roll over and offer their bellies for a rub? mine do and I don't recall other cats I've had in the past doing that. I was thinking maybe they are half-siblings....or maybe this is a tabby thing?
Noo - these are my semi-feral babies. Can't touch them unless I have a bowl of their food or I'm quietly sitting down. They do allow an application of flea stuff if I apply it quickly while they're eating. Now the indoor kitty I had before liked belly rubs from my housemate...right up to the "that's enough" bite! :giggle:

Noo - these are my semi-feral babies. Can't touch them unless I have a bowl of their food or I'm quietly sitting down. They do allow an application of flea stuff if I apply it quickly while they're eating. Now the indoor kitty I had before liked belly rubs from my housemate...right up to the "that's enough" bite! :giggle:

I have 4 feral cats now too, it’s amazing how quickly they trust me enough to feed them[emoji16][emoji3059]

Reactions: Lilybarb
my female is like that....I say she's a little *****y....my boy is more loving and he keeps his claws in almost all the time

Reactions: Lilybarb