What are your opnions of the 3X5 turnlock agenda

babyflygurl

Jul 28, 2008
I am a mom of 3 and need a planner...but am unsure if i should get a Coach one in the 3x5 size or should i get a Filofax? i dont want to lug a big size cause i want to have it with me at all times...so can i get some opnions please...TIA

To small for me, but I'm not an agenda person, but I do have the variegated legacy stripe in satin in the larger agenda size, and struggle to make myself use it, but I've learned that the button closure is much easier to work than the turnlock (even tho the turnlock works better and looks better :smile: ).

I have one in the 4x7 and held onto it forever before committing to it b/c I thought the turnlock would annoy me. It has not in the least and I love it. When I pull it out, I get tons of compliments too:smile: I am like you, sort of, mom of two and needed something to keep track of play dates, family events and my husband's coming and going. This is perfect. Of course, I may be taking a new part time job so may end up upgrading to the larger one if need be. But for a busy mom, i like the 4x7. The 3x5, which i had before was too small.

It's actually a good size for me since I have tiny handwriting, but the issue I have is the turnlock doesn't lie flat when open, so I don't have a flat writing surface. I make it work though, because I still love it. Its size makes it very portable.

I do have a filofax (standard size, 6x8) which is more useful and customizeable but I rarely carry it in my purse due to it's size.

I have a 3x5 Turnlock planner and am not using it because I find it to be too heavy. I'm using a 3x5 signature one with the patent fuschia trim and love it. I switched out the address book (I use my Iphone for addresses and numbers) and bought a small spiral notebook from Staples (suggested by coachie Donnalynn in another thread) and it works out great because I'm forever looking for a place to take notes so it really is perfect and I still have the calendar which I use.