What are your opnions of the 3X5 turnlock agenda

babyflygurl

Jul 28, 2008
I am a mom of 3 and need a planner...but am unsure if i should get a Coach one in the 3x5 size or should i get a Filofax? i dont want to lug a big size cause i want to have it with me at all times...so can i get some opnions please...TIA

Apr 28, 2008
Way too small for me.
I have the 6x8.
Maybe get the 6x8 Heritage Stripe?
The turnlock makes mine heavier and big in my bag.

coachislove

peace.love.coach
Sep 29, 2007
SoCal :)
i agree, too small...and i don't like how much room the turnlock takes up. i have a 6x8 coated canvas tattersall one. love it!

BeeBeeshummer

Dec 21, 2007
I have the 3X5 turn lock - I find that it works fine for me, but you have to write small, which is fine, I wanted more room in my handbag, an also makes bag not so heavy.

patchworkcat

Meow!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
I find all the planners too heavy. I wish they would come out with a cute little Coach notebook.

Dec 4, 2006
Arizona
I have one in the 4x7 and held onto it forever before committing to it b/c I thought the turnlock would annoy me. It has not in the least and I love it. When I pull it out, I get tons of compliments too:smile: I am like you, sort of, mom of two and needed something to keep track of play dates, family events and my husband's coming and going. This is perfect. Of course, I may be taking a new part time job so may end up upgrading to the larger one if need be. But for a busy mom, i like the 4x7. The 3x5, which i had before was too small.

dgaf

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
over the hills and far away
It's actually a good size for me since I have tiny handwriting, but the issue I have is the turnlock doesn't lie flat when open, so I don't have a flat writing surface. I make it work though, because I still love it. Its size makes it very portable.

I do have a filofax (standard size, 6x8) which is more useful and customizeable but I rarely carry it in my purse due to it's size.

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
South Florida
I have a 3x5 Turnlock planner and am not using it because I find it to be too heavy. I'm using a 3x5 signature one with the patent fuschia trim and love it. I switched out the address book (I use my Iphone for addresses and numbers) and bought a small spiral notebook from Staples (suggested by coachie Donnalynn in another thread) and it works out great because I'm forever looking for a place to take notes so it really is perfect and I still have the calendar which I use.