What Are Your Next Purchases (Big & Small)?

well now that I got a very nice sized GC from my raok buddy I def will be buying something next month when I get to Hawaii. Just not sure what yet. I think maybe a damier cles for my new sophie or maybe something totally different. We shall wait and see!!

I have a black MC koala bracelet on hold for me at LV. I know once I get it I will want to get the white one too.- It never ends.. I am surprised that my DH is letting me break my LV ban for the bracelet. He said absolutley no more purses, and I agree I have enough bags now. But, there's always room for an accessory or two.

I'm not getting anything in the next few months :sad: I just got my 'new' LV toys, my papillon 30 in July and my mono snapped billfold just yesterday, so I can't complain. I wish it were spring already again so I could go for the azur speedy 30, that's next. I'm laying low until then so I'll have to enjoy what I have and live vicariously through everyone else's new buys. I only want one other bag after that (red epi speedy 30) after that.

I think that's good advice from dcooney4, I'd set the left over money aside for the next big purchase. But then again I have no appreciation for LV accessories like scarves and jewelry also, it's just not my thing, I'm into the bags pretty much only! In fact I waited until I had 4 bags to finally go for a wallet which I bought used bec. I didn't have it in me to pay retail(470 ouch, I paid 215!!!!) until I'm swimming in $ if/when that day should ever arrive, lol. Oddly enough I have an appreciation for Hermes scarves and Jewelry though, love the h-bracelet and hope to get one one day, and other bangles they have are so gorgeous. I also love their scarves, they are like art. There's just something more classic to their scarves and jewelry and I'm a sucker for the classic timeless things in life. But I'd still rather get another LV bag than put money here and there in Hermes accessories.

I'm so happy for you btw that you are in love with your bags once again and don't feel frustrated by your collection. I think it's great!!

Me too. I think in about 5 years, I'll get a cles:P.. I have an LV hangover:sweatdrop:

Well the things I actually WANT are:
sweet flowers bandeau in pink
suhali lockit PM in verone AND the matching shoes.:drool:
Black cabby MM
Neverfull PM and trunks and bags pouchette.
Sadly there is no way I will be getting all that my greedy little self wants.:rolleyes:

I'm planning on the Le Confident Suhali in Verone, just waiting to try it on irl -- only seen the pics, if its as great in person and feels good on the arm, its coming home :smile:

I am saving for my speedy.I'm like 1/2 way there. LOL! Now I am trying to decide which one to buy. I originally wanted the 30, but I think it's going to be too big for me. I don't really carry a lot of stuff, and now that I have the BH, and it's big. I need a smaller one to be able to run out of the house with. So with that here is what I'm deciding on.
Damier Speedy 25
monogram speedy 25
Moogram mini lin speedy 30....(does anyone know if this comes in a 25???) If So, then I think this would be the winner for sure!

I am getting the mirage speedy in black. I freelance for a living and am out of work as of October 20th so when I get my nexy gig I am buying a denim baggy pm.
If I have any extra cash I am planning on a monogram pochette and ludlow wallet.

Big purchases:
Tivoli PM
SO Damier Cabas Piano or Suhali Le Precieux (undecided)
silver Suhali zippy
Popincourt Haut
Nimbus PM

Small/misc purchases:
A La Folie ring
Grey inclusion bracelet PM/GM
An LV winter scarf...

for now its the mirage speedy in black. but i just recently got a nice bonus check so i'm not sure what to spend that on. everything else i'm waiting for (tivoli, palermo, and cruise).