**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I had several times at 10 days, several times within hours, 1 time within 2 minutes
I recently submitted two bags and it took them 8 days to give me a quote. The good news is their quotes were much higher than I expected. Both bags were Chanel. One of the bags I sold them is in high demand and they recently had a brand new one for sale close to $7k so I was quoted well over my purchase price. The other bag I had submitted a few months ago. The original quote they gave was very low. I resubmitted and the offer was nearly twice their original offer a few of months ago. Not sure if it was because of recent Chanel price increase that resulted in better quote or just a different buyer reviewing. Good luck.

Hello everyone, I am curious has anyone accidentally somehow printed the same UPS label and used it on 2 separate packages? I shipped a total of 4 boxes and 2 of them have the same label/tracking #. I’m worried sick now cause I can’t track one so now who knows what’ll happen to it. I even called FP beforehand to figure out how to print the labels since it’s not the best to navigate and it was my first time. I called FP and CS acted like it wasn’t a big deal and it wasn’t the first time it had happened. I’m just nervous I don’t know where it is and I didn’t even know the same tracking # could be scanned twice but it did. I’m worried because now for any claims that may need to be made in the future, I have no ground to stand on now cause I don’t know which items were in which box. Should I be worried or am I overthinking it?

I recently submitted two bags and it took them 8 days to give me a quote. The good news is their quotes were much higher than I expected. Both bags were Chanel. One of the bags I sold them is in high demand and they recently had a brand new one for sale close to $7k so I was quoted well over my purchase price. The other bag I had submitted a few months ago. The original quote they gave was very low. I resubmitted and the offer was nearly twice their original offer a few of months ago. Not sure if it was because of recent Chanel price increase that resulted in better quote or just a different buyer reviewing. Good luck.
Thank you, ladies! They got back to me on day 9. I was offered little less than 50% of what I paid. The Chanel 2.55 small bag is new and had everything included. I don’t think I can buy another Reissue for $3300 :smile:) other than a WOC.

Thank you, ladies! They got back to me on day 9. I was offered little less than 50% of what I paid. The Chanel 2.55 small bag is new and had everything included. I don’t think I can buy another Reissue for $3300 :smile:) other than a WOC.
I’m sorry the quote was so low. I sold a brand new Deauville because it was just too big for me and I was outside of the return period. Initially they offered $1700 which I declined. However, I decided to resubmit at the same time I submitted my tweed houndstooth mini for a quote. I was surprised they came back with a significantly higher quote. I broke even and got what I paid for originally so I was happy. My mini was brand new purchased right before the lockdown and I realized after months of contemplating I was not going to enjoy the bag because it seemed a bit too delicate for me and I was worried the ecru over time would start to yellow. The mini tweed with ribbon is/was a highly sought after bag so I was expecting a fair quote which I got. Maybe hang on to your bag for a little longer and resubmit. Good luck!

Reactions: ManyMoons
I’m sorry the quote was so low. I sold a brand new Deauville because it was just too big for me and I was outside of the return period. Initially they offered $1700 which I declined. However, I decided to resubmit at the same time I submitted my tweed houndstooth mini for a quote. I was surprised they came back with a significantly higher quote. I broke even and got what I paid for originally so I was happy. My mini was brand new purchased right before the lockdown and I realized after months of contemplating I was not going to enjoy the bag because it seemed a bit too delicate for me and I was worried the ecru over time would start to yellow. The mini tweed with ribbon is/was a highly sought after bag so I was expecting a fair quote which I got. Maybe hang on to your bag for a little longer and resubmit. Good luck!
Yes, that makes sense with your mini. So great you broke even!
I’ll definitely hold on to my Reissue. It’s worth a lot more to me))

In my experience, it's usually 60-70% to the buyer. I always stalk their new arrivals to see how much my bags get marked up. Maybe they're saying 80% because some bags are sold only after their start applying discounts.
Agree and well said. I don’t think sellers take this into consideration. I also believe they mark up the bags in anticipation of the discounts they offer from 5% to 30%. If I don’t agree with their offer, I normally go to a competitor which is can be less or more or Simply sell it on my own, which at times can earn me more but sometimes can be a hassle.

Reactions: Bags & Bunnies
Hello everyone, I am curious has anyone accidentally somehow printed the same UPS label and used it on 2 separate packages? I shipped a total of 4 boxes and 2 of them have the same label/tracking #. I’m worried sick now cause I can’t track one so now who knows what’ll happen to it. I even called FP beforehand to figure out how to print the labels since it’s not the best to navigate and it was my first time. I called FP and CS acted like it wasn’t a big deal and it wasn’t the first time it had happened. I’m just nervous I don’t know where it is and I didn’t even know the same tracking # could be scanned twice but it did. I’m worried because now for any claims that may need to be made in the future, I have no ground to stand on now cause I don’t know which items were in which box. Should I be worried or am I overthinking it?
This was answered/asked a few times in the thread - it's 100% fine and you'll be ok. Companies with accounts do it all the time, and I've done it with FP several times, when I ship on different days with different items from the same quote. It's for billing purposes, they bill FP under the same tracking number. Just always make sure you get a printed receipt from UPS/FedEx, that's always your proof.

This happened to me before. I sent in some items and they were on their way. A few days later I sent some more and got the same label. I didn't realize it until it was too late. Both packages arrived, at different times. I also called FP and they know it happens.

Hi everyone! I just got my first rejection ever from Fashionphile and I feel so weird about it! I've sold and bought so many bags with them over the years, so this threw me for a loop.

I tried to sell my LV Pochette Accessoires original model to them and they got back to me about 5 days later with "Hi, Hope you're well. Unfortunately, we are unable to buy this item because it does not align with our current buying strategy. Thank you for considering Fashionphile!" this is a first for me and I'm just really confused by it. I was expecting to get a pretty decent offer considering I had the tab, d-rings, and zipper replaced and the bag is in excellent condition, so I was surprised to see this. I even told them I have the repair receipt.

Have any of you had a similar experience?

Did you buy it directly from Tiffany? I'm asking because I've gotten this email before. I has an LV item that was vintage that I sent to LV to have the leather replaced. LV won't work on any item that isn't authentic so the fact they replaced the leather on my item is solid proof of authenticity. But Fashionphile didn't want my item. They knew it wasn't fake, but I'm guessing they were afraid it would be a hassle to prove it to buyers. They have doubts about your necklace.

I guess I should've searched further before posting my question. Fashionphile just rejected my original model Pochette Accessoires, I'm assuming because I had the leather tab, D-rings, and zipper replaced even though I told them I have the repair receipt. I've sold a lot to them over the years so this rejection really surprised me.

Reactions: caannie
I guess I should've searched further before posting my question. Fashionphile just rejected my original model Pochette Accessoires, I'm assuming because I had the leather tab, D-rings, and zipper replaced even though I told them I have the repair receipt. I've sold a lot to them over the years so this rejection really surprised me.
probably not worth for them to offend you by giving you a low quote for an old model Pochette which you had spent extra money on to replace leather, you may sell it on your own for a high price

Hi everyone! I just got my first rejection ever from Fashionphile and I feel so weird about it! I've sold and bought so many bags with them over the years, so this threw me for a loop.

I tried to sell my LV Pochette Accessoires original model to them and they got back to me about 5 days later with "Hi, Hope you're well. Unfortunately, we are unable to buy this item because it does not align with our current buying strategy. Thank you for considering Fashionphile!" this is a first for me and I'm just really confused by it. I was expecting to get a pretty decent offer considering I had the tab, d-rings, and zipper replaced and the bag is in excellent condition, so I was surprised to see this. I even told them I have the repair receipt.

Have any of you had a similar experience?

Yes I have!! Last year I submitted them my LV Favorite MM in pristine condition that included its original strap that was never used AND the monogram strap that is always sold out everywhere and they rejected it with the same reasoning as your’s. I’m thinking the reason they rejected it though was because I submitted them together when I should have done it separately but still soooo weird. I ended up selling it on Poshmark for more $ anyways lol. I thought it would be more appealing to them that it came with 2 straps but I guess not lol