What are your everyone's thoughts on these Chanel shoes???

BagLover21

NYC
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007

I have been eyeing them forever. A lady walked into the Chanel boutique today while I was in there wearing a red pair and they were gorgeous.

My question is, do you think they're a bit too trendy given the price? I adore them, but I always turn away from them for some reason.

I would love your insight!

As long as you are able to work a "trendy" piece into your wardrobe it will no longer be trendy. It's all a matter of putting it with the right pieces and then it will mesh beautifully.

I love this colour haven't seen it before!I also like them in black and blue -red is too loud in this design although I love red shoes lol!
I agree with Mr Posh Spice on how to match them with your rest of outfits!:tup:

Mmm... they look cute but I think they are more a Chanel "collector" shoes item, I mean, if you have a lot of Chanel shoes and other pretty shoes, go for them (if you like and think you can use them). But they scream "I am fall/winter 2007 shoes!" so maybe I would get them only if they are on sale.
Personally I would wear them only in special occasions and as I don't have many special occasions I don't think the purchase is good. Maybe you could get a easier style to carry everyday?

The design is nice and very different:okay:.. the color its nice 2 n its pretty matchable ... n these would be perfect shoes for ppl dat luvs high heels and shoes with a special touch if you are like one of em you should get em specially cuz u say that u always back off... and sumxs its gud 2 have trendy shoes its gud 2 have any type lol; so hope you make a decision & enjoy ur holidays!! :upsidedown:

p.s remember that the end wuts comfortable for urself n matchable with ur wardrobe wins!! :graucho:

The design is nice and very different:okay:.. the color its nice 2 n its pretty matchable ... n these would be perfect shoes for ppl dat luvs high heels and shoes with a special touch if you are like one of em you should get em specially cuz u say that u always back off... and sumxs its gud 2 have trendy shoes its gud 2 have any type lol; so hope you make a decision & enjoy ur holidays!! :upsidedown:

p.s remember that the end wuts comfortable for urself n matchable with ur wardrobe wins!! :graucho:

I LOVE these! I have them in black with the gold heel. I don't feel they are trendy at all. I pair them with a black dress and black opaque tights and I'm off to be fabulous.

i think they look cute irl but i'm not sure. IMO, it looks a little trendy and if worn with the wrong outfit, it could be a tad tacky. i somehow tend to turn away from them as well, my SA thinks they suit me but i'm just not sure how they'll go in the long run.