What are your everyone's thoughts on these Chanel shoes???

I think they're gorgeous. If I could balance in heels I'd have bought a pair to wear every day. They definitely are "trendy" but I think they're one of those Chanel pieces that will be wearable in the future.

I like them!! Are they comfortable? Will you get wear out of them? If so, I think you should buy them.

On the other hand, you keep passing them up. Perhaps you don't love them enough?

They look INCREDIBLE on, honestly. I popped them in last week instore and there was no way I was taking them off lol!
I bought the red, as I had a pair of dark blue skinny jeans on, and they just worked fantastically. Honestly, on, they look amazing :smile:

Get them if you can is my opinion :smile:

I saw these in black and in blue in person and I adore EVERYTHINGGGG about them! They're gorgeous :sad: If only I wasn't 16 and my mom wasn't a total psycho about letting me wear shoes this high...I truthfully know they aren't appropriate anyways, no clue why I even bothered nudging for them haha..

I agree with 'if you love them, get them' opinion. They would look cute if the rest of your outfit (including accesories) was kept very simple. They would not fit into my lifestyle or fashion style at all.

Took a piccie of them on, sorry its from the side, but its hard to take piccies of your own feet lol :biggrin:

DSC03329.jpg

DSC03319.jpg

I liked how Carrie Underwood looked in the black patent version of these shoes (worn with black tights and a short dress). Personally I'm on the fence about these and only like the black patent ones. I wish they made the heel higher as I tend to feel that with this lower heel there's something not quite right proportion-wise/aesthetically.

I love them. I've been looking for the black ones myself. My SA actually had a pair transferred in for me, but unfortunately they're navy blue. I tried them on anyway. They're gorgeous really, but navy blue wouldn't fit in my wardrobe, so I had to pass.

I have to admit that they're quite trendy. But hey! with the right outfit, they will be fabulous.

I liked how Carrie Underwood looked in the black patent version of these shoes (worn with black tights and a short dress). Personally I'm on the fence about these and only like the black patent ones. I wish they made the heel higher as I tend to feel that with this lower heel there's something not quite right proportion-wise/aesthetically.

I'm pretty sure mine are 4 inch heels. You mean higher than 4 inches?