What are Your Bad Habits?!

I click with the feathers in my pillow but I just can't sleep without doing it and this is annoying the hell ot of everybody who sleeps with me in one room.

Overspending, eating too much and too unhealthy, not doing as much exercise as I should, not studying enough and biting my nails (although I'm in the process of quitting and have been sucessful so far).

I clean my house literally every week on one of my days off. It never fails. If I would just keep it clean during the week then I wouldnt need to waste a day off doing it.

I'm hard headed. This has gone on for years. Its like tradition:wacko:

--Oh yeah excessive spending too. (I just bought 2 LV's in 2 weeks time.)
I don't care who you are, that's excessive.

My #1 bad habit has got to be my smoking! :shame: then I am a big procrastinator, I am very shy when I first meet people (once I get to know you I can talk your head off :lol: ) and I am the worst with the snooze button. I am so not a morning person!

I tend to be somewhat all or nothing with things. Very black and white..I am always trying to find balance. Its an on going journey for me. I spend too much money, reminded daily from husband. I'm way too hard on myself. (my own worst critic) I also like things tidy (always) My nails and feet have to look perfect all the time. UGHHH I could go on and on! I love to drink good wine and smoke too many ciggs one night a week! (is that bad?)

procrastination!! As I'm typing this, I should be finishing the 3 outstanding papers I have yet to do:shame: . Gah, I waste so much time here on TPF and I love it. Don't exercise, smoking, and interrupting others rounds off the list.