What are Your Bad Habits?!

1. I have a bad habit or interrupting people, that's a terrible one but improving!, and I can get annoyed easily perhaps too easily sometimes :shame: . How about you guys? :biggrin:

2. uuuuhh...spending too much on handbags..............lol!!

3. Living in the past and poor self-acceptance:sad:

4. being the worst proscratinator ever :sad2: and being shy (not really a bad habit except people take it as being stuck up)......oh and i'm kinda a slob :wondering

5. Procrastination, me too. Currently by spending too much time browsing the internet for, ehhh, handbags... And checking out eBay, and checking my mail like 100 times a day.

And I'm a grown up mother-of-two who should, by now, know better:shame:

6. overspending...:sad2:

7. Internet addiction ("just one more article to read") and shopping habits.

8. All of the above! :shame:

9. Ditto!

10. I have to have everything done right away. I have no patience teaching others something new (I think you should know it already). I spend too much time on the internet!

11. I have the same as you, interrupting people. And a very short temper, must be the french and irish in me :blink: Oh and I have OCD when it comes to neatness, I'm a complete neat freak.

12. Procrastinating then when I get stressed about it, I bite the skin off my fingertips and they can end up bleeding. Gross, but it does calm me down while I'm doing it.

I'm 35 but I should maybe still have a comforter!

Cx

13. My bf and friends say I am OCD when it comes to hygiene...to the point where i probably drive the bf crazy.

14. I'm impatient, I'm very schedule-oriented and I have bad road rage.

15. Procrastination,poor impulse control when it comes to shopping,and sometimes sounding sharper than I mean to...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice